“Yum, Yum, Yum”
Review of Bella Blu

Bella Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We decided to visit Bella Blu for brunch one Saturday morning. We were very happy with that decision. The food was wonderful. We live in the south and I have to say they served some of the best grits I've ever tasted at Bella Blu!!! Nice atmosphere, very, very comfortable. I wouldn't say our server was very friendly, but the food made up for it. Well worth the visit. Wish we had gone back another time to have dinner.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ventured into Frenchtown to have dinner at Bella Blu after receiving a recommendation by a taxi driver that we befriended during our visit to St Thomas. We were disappointed on the service or lack of and how salty the dishes were prepared. $200 later for the 4 of us, the taco stand at Red Hook was more appealing.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to venture to Frenchtown to eat. We were so grateful one of the neighboring restaurants was full! This was the best dinner outing I have had in a long time. The ambiance, the server, and the food (Jaeger Schnitzel) was all excellent! I am definitely returning soon.

1  Thank simply_bittersweet
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This was a great dinner from the appetizers to the desserts. Ask for Mark he was an awesome waiter. It is in Frenchtown. I had the Mahi Mahi with a spicy sauce, sautéed spinach and steamed red cabbage, it all was excellent. Our son has the sausage plate and my husband had the grouper. We all enjoyed our meals and portions were great. Please stop by this is an excellent place to eat.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Bella Blu serves up a delightful breakfast, with superb flavor and style. We enjoyed our Saturday morning breakfast of New Orleans, Denver, and Sonoma omelettes with Bloody Mary's and wished we had ordered the beautiful waffles that a nearby table enjoyed.
A fun atmosphere with delicious food and great service.