“One of the Best on Island”
Review of Virgilio's

Virgilio's
Ranked #37 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
St. Thomas
“One of the Best on Island”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Virgillio's is the best Italian food on Island coupled with a fantastic atmosphere and phenomenal service. My boyfriend and I come here for every special occasion. From the moment we walk in the door, we are treated like we're the only people in the restaurant. I know they do the same for everyone, but it still feels very intimate. Matthew made our anniversary one to remember. We had a great dinner and some of our favorite wine. It's difficult to find a restaurant on island with a better setting for a romantic dinner.
Go treat yourself and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013

Baton Rouge, La
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

After spending the week in St Thomas, we decided to enjoy a farewell dinner at Virgilio's.What a beautiful restaurant! We felt like we were in Old Italy! The service was top notch and the food was amazing! Get the Lasagne..What an explosion of flavor! It literally melts in your mouth. The bread is superb as well. When I return to St Thomas, I will make this the first place I dine!! Thank you Virgilio's for the best meal we had on the island!

• Visited May 2013
“A must on every trip to St Thomas”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I look forward to going to Virgilio's on each yearly trip. The food and service are superb. It can be hard to find, but definitely worth it. I usually end up getting one of the veal dishes, but really everything is excellent. I certainly will come again, and again....

• Visited May 2013
VA Beach
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were referred to Virgilio's by a friend. It is definitely off the beaten path, but what a great experience. The food was spectacular and the service was top notch. We will make this restaurant a must visit every time we visit St. Thomas.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank kwryder
St. Thomas
“The Best Italian”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This fine dining Italian restaurant is located in town , a little off the beaten path near the former slave market (attraction). It offers a superb and extensive menu with dining amidst marvelous original artwork.

• Visited September 2012