“Excellent Italian- our favorite restaurant in St. Thomas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Virgilio's

Virgilio's
Ranked #35 of 262 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent Italian- our favorite restaurant in St. Thomas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I recently went to Virgilios's while on our honeymoon and the food was exceptional! Having been to Italy, I can honestly say the food here is right up there with the best in Italy. We loved it so much we went back on our last night in St. Thomas! The service was excellent as well- such friendly and attentive hosts and waiters!

The first night we went, we started with the fried mozzarella, which melted in your mouth! For an entree, my husband had Osso Bucco, which he said was unlike any Osso Bucco he ever ate- he loved it so much he went back to thank the chef! I had pesto pasta which was decadent! We finished with the tiramisu, which I don't typically like, but this was heavenly! The second night, we started with Gnocchi, which was so good I wished I had it for the meal. Both our meals again were outstanding. Also, both nights when we left, they called a cab for us and got us when it arrived-such hospitality! Again, we had tiramisu and a cappucino- delicioso!

If you like Italian you MUST try Virgilios! It was by far our favorite restaurant in St. Thomas. I honestly cannot say enough about it, other than I cannot wait to go back to USVI so we can go there!

• Visited January 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Sounds crazy to go for italian in the virgin islands but im SO glad we did. My husband made reservations here bc it was my birthday and i love gnocchi and they make it fresh... it was AMAZING... i ordered it as the special appetizer and then ended up getting it for my meal also! The bananas flambé desert was a close second... wasnt very busy when we went.. service was great and they were extremely accommodating to any "special requests" if your one of those :) the decor will keep the conversation up and i highly recommend this place!

• Visited January 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“our favorite meal on vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

the food was exceptional, we went at 4pm and the lunch menu was still being served. this worked well for us because the menu prices are steep and servings were very large. we could never have finished a dinner sized serving. everything is very fresh and perfectly prepared. and dont miss the tiramisu - it was maybe the best Ive had.

Visited January 2013
Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia
“Not Empressive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Poor service and just ok food. Very pricey for average pasta. Waiter was not interested in good service. I think it was because he added his own $80 tip and felt why earn it. Not worth the money or trip.

Visited November 2012
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Unique Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Virilio's is a tiny restaurant located off Main Street in downtown Charlotte Amelie. Food and service was excellent and the atmosphere of this little gem was wonderful. Walls covered in artwork, famous and obscure, provide many points of interest as you enjoy the great food and wine. Can't wait for next visit!

Visited October 2012