“2 nights 2 totally different experiences.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Molly Molone's

Molly Molone's
Ranked #56 of 259 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Matawan, New Jersey
“2 nights 2 totally different experiences.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We went to Molly's two nights while in St. Thomas. We decided to go back a second time because we had some good food the first time.
First night was pretty good my husband ordered the conch chowder and said it was awesome. He also had a sandwich that was decent. I ordered the chicken quesadilla, it was AMAZING, full of fresh veggies, chicken, and cheese. It was probably the best quesadilla I've ever had. I mean it was filled with fresh zucchini, broccoli, carrots, and other veggies all fresh! I loved it~

When we went back the 2nd night my husband ordered the chowder again and a stir fry that was really tasty. I of course ordered the quesadilla again because it was so yummy. I was totally disappointed in it. This one had canned mushy veggies in it. How could something in the same restaurant be so different 6 days apart? I was very disappointed, and sent it back. I came back because of the quesadilla and was totally sorry that I did.

The service both nights was ok, nothing great nothing horrible.

They did have live music both nights that was enjoyable.

• Visited July 2014

“Cold, non Island beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Delighted to find this little bar in the marina - I prefer stout beers to the lighter stuff that is plentiful in the Caribbean, so this Irish bar was just perfect.

Visited August 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner here. The waitress Andrena was very attentive. My daughter had a hamburger which was good. I tried the fish and chips, which I didn't like at the batter had a sweet taste to it. The piano player/singer was pretty good.

Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Canned food with a great view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

came in for dessert based on a recommendation from a friend of my teenage son. My husband had the banana colada and it was wonderful. I had a mudslide (not on the menu)..I've had better..My kids each had a slice of pie, both tasted like they had been in an open refrigerator to long. Andy Easton was the musician and he was GREAT! I would not return. So many better locations to eat and support local.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Montgomery AL
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was the worst meal of our trip by far. The food was subpar. The steak was way overcooked, the scallops were cold and the shrimp was not fresh. It took 15 minutes for the server to even find the manager. Very disappointing as we have enjoyed the place in the past. We will not try it again.

Visited June 2014