“Nice bar food”

Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We ate here twice during the week. It was a good place to relax in a casual atmosphere. The food and drinks were good and the service was fine.
I especially enjoyed the music.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good food and drink specials but watch out for other costs. We almost ordered a pina colada until we looked at the menu and saw that the price was $16 which we thought was a bit expensive even by st thomas standards. Great atmosphere and a lot of fun!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Was unsure of coming from prior reviews but we had a delish breakfast with great service. A touch pricey but most things here are...after all they have to ship most things over. I would eat breakfast here again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ate here before heading over on the (car) ferry to St. Johns for the day. Good view, good breakfast, and good service. They put a cute little plastic fish in your Diet Coke.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I've lived here in St. Thomas for a while now and I dined at many of our wonderful establishments. I've even been to Molly Malone's for breakfast and it was great; however my dinner experience was horrible.

To start things off the waitress' couldn't decide our table belonged to them, shortly after we were introduced to ____; Oh, that's right she didn't even introduce herself. We seemed to be inconveniencing her greatly by being at the restaurant. No smile, no thank you, no service.

We ordered and, while being a little pricey, the food was alright nothing really eventful. After bringing out our food we were visited by our waitress zero times until we had already had both our plates cleared by the bus boy.

My entree was supposed to come with a scone which was never delivered.

To sum it up; if you want to be treated well don't go here. I have never seen a lack of service so great. That's coming from someone who lives here and knows first hand that the service can be spotty at times.