“Great staff!”

Ranked #27 of 269 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mim’s Seaside Bistro is a beautiful oceanfront restaurant in St. Thomas that specializes in fresh seafood dishes. With house specialties including coconut curry lobster, baked stuffed lobster and conch fritters, Mim’s is a little slice of heaven for seafood lovers. We offer everything from king crab legs and fresh fish to chicken wings and creative pasta dishes. Our two large patios are the perfect setting for a relaxing dinner by the ocean, and our location right on the beach at Bolongo Bay gives us access to the best sunset view around.To get your appetite going, choose from our lobster and crab dip, coconut shrimp or calamari appetizers. For the main event, pick from one of our countless seafood dishes like the Grilled Mahi Mahi, King Crab Legs or Breaded Sea Scallops. For those who don’t particularly enjoy fish, we have plenty of non-seafood options to choose from. Try our stuffed artichoke hearts, fried brie, chicken alfredo pasta or one of our juicy steaks. Enjoy the island breeze while sipping a beer or one of our unique cocktails, from the always-popular Caribbean Margarita to the more daring Sex on the Beach in Winter or Beach Bar Bomber. Make sure to save room for our Key Lime Pie or Butterscotch Walnut Bread Pudding.
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great staff!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The place is a must see! The water was at our feet, Very Romantic
with the sound of the waves and the warm tropical breeze. The staff was very good! They sang happy anniversary to us!

Visited October 2012
mimdefreitas, Owner at Mim's Seaside Bistro, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thanks Kelly! I'm so glad you decided to celebrate your anniversary with us. Hope to see you back the next time you're in St. Thomas!

Take care,

Lenoir, North Carolina
“Beuatiful View”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The views and food were wonderful here! Our service was excellent! I would highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited October 2012
mimdefreitas, Owner at Mim's Seaside Bistro, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thanks Gloria! I'm pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience dining here. I hope you enjoyed St. Thomas and get a chance to visit again soon.

Best wishes,
LI NY
“Great food”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Food was great,not cheap but was so good we all love it,Lobster about 2 lbs,was about $49 it was so good! nice view by water & staff was great

Visited October 2012
mimdefreitas, Owner at Mim's Seaside Bistro, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thanks for your review! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal with us.

Warm regards,
El Paso, Texas
“Out of this world LOBSTER”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Mim's tied for first place as my families favorite restaurant on the island of St. Thomas. We walked in at met Mim herself who was so nice and easy to talk to. I told her I loved food but had never taken a fancy to lobster. I had heard from many locals that her restaurant was recommended by just about everyone even on trip advisor. I asked her advise and she told me I would love the coconut lobster and would not be disappointed.
Ok, it was FANTASTIC! We also order the regular lobster with butter sauce but wow, that coconut lobster redeemed all my so so thoughts of lobster dishes. You have to order it. My eyeballs rolled to the back of my head it was so good! The peanut butter pie was also very good.
The restaurant was so much fun to eat at because it was casual, right on the beach in open air and just had a pleasing fun atmosphere.
Mim was a sweetheart and even brought us some appetizers on the house because it was so busy that night and orders were a little backed up.
My recommendation is EAT AT MIM'S - EAT AT MIM'S - EAT AT MIM'S

• Visited October 2012
Thanks so much for your review and recommendation. It was a pleasure meeting you the other day. I'm thrilled to hear that even though you've never taken a fancy to lobster, you thought ours was out of this world. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time, and I look forward to your next visit.

All the best,
Mim
Minnesota
“Great Meal”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went for dinner Precilla was a gem she took care of us from our appitizer to dessert. We both did pasta and they were both great flavors. They even put a candle down by our feet so the bugs would stay away. The bread pudding was yum!

Visited October 2012
mimdefreitas, Owner at Mim's Seaside Bistro, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear that from your first to last bite, you felt we took great take of you. It was our pleasure making sure you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,