“Great Breakfast Spot”

Dining options: Lunch
philadelphia pa
“Great Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stopped by on way to airport - great breakfast and good price. Didn't take long at all - ate outside on porch

Visited July 2013

Valdosta, Georgia
“good breakfast”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Good place for breakfast and to talk to the locals for advise on what to do and where else to eat. We sat at the bar which made conversation easy.

• Visited July 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia
“Excellent lunch, reasonably priced”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stopped by for lunch on my way to the airport. I ordered the vegetarian club sandwich and absolutely loved. The cocktail was only $6.00 which is a bargain for St. Thomas. I will be back.

• Visited July 2013
California
“All you need for a satisfying start to a day on St Thomas”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Dellydeck is basically a diner (though with a full bar), with the casual lack of ambience and pretense you would expect from such. I echo others in saying this is a great choice for breakfast in Charlotte Amalie. I'm not holding it to the same criteria by which I would judge a great breakfast place in the states. But for St Thomas, and the Caribbean, Dellydeck gives you what you need, and at a fair price. For me that meant a good cup of coffee, and some tasty, well-prepared food. Yes, it took about 40 minutes for the food to come out of the kitchen, and the service wasn't particularly friendly on one occasion, but I don't leave the mainland and expect fast and cheerful service. I don't need my server to pretend she's so delighted to see me, I just want my coffee cup refilled when it's empty. And that's what I got at Dellydeck.
The banana pancakes are awesome, btw. The bacon was perfectly cooked to our requested doneness. And parking is easy in Havensight mall. Recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Liberty mo
“Great little local spot”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stopped today on way to airport to grab quick lunch, should have eaten here earlier in the week, great food , fair prices and nice waitress! Solid overall experience

• Visited May 2013