WINNER WONDERLAND

Delly Deck
Ranked #86 of 244 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wheeling, West Virginia
“Excellent lunch, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stopped by for lunch on my way to the airport. I ordered the vegetarian club sandwich and absolutely loved. The cocktail was only $6.00 which is a bargain for St. Thomas. I will be back.

• Visited July 2013

California
“All you need for a satisfying start to a day on St Thomas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Dellydeck is basically a diner (though with a full bar), with the casual lack of ambience and pretense you would expect from such. I echo others in saying this is a great choice for breakfast in Charlotte Amalie. I'm not holding it to the same criteria by which I would judge a great breakfast place in the states. But for St Thomas, and the Caribbean, Dellydeck gives you what you need, and at a fair price. For me that meant a good cup of coffee, and some tasty, well-prepared food. Yes, it took about 40 minutes for the food to come out of the kitchen, and the service wasn't particularly friendly on one occasion, but I don't leave the mainland and expect fast and cheerful service. I don't need my server to pretend she's so delighted to see me, I just want my coffee cup refilled when it's empty. And that's what I got at Dellydeck.
The banana pancakes are awesome, btw. The bacon was perfectly cooked to our requested doneness. And parking is easy in Havensight mall. Recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Liberty mo
“Great little local spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stopped today on way to airport to grab quick lunch, should have eaten here earlier in the week, great food , fair prices and nice waitress! Solid overall experience

• Visited May 2013
Salina, Kansas
“Good Food but Over Priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

While on a cruise ship stop and shopping in Havensight Mall, we stopped for lunch at Delly Deck. Sandwiches we ordered were very good, but overpriced.

Visited April 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Great for breakfast and lunch! Good food, friendly," island time service".”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed eating in the open air area. Lots of fans, with a view of the cruise ships. There is also an indoor area. The food was very good. We enjoyed both breakfast and lunch there. They close at 4 pm. The prices are reasonable for the island. The service was friendly but definitely on island time. Waited about 45 min for food.

• Visited April 2013