“Great quick lunch”

Burrito Bay Deli
St. Thomas
“Great quick lunch”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The best Taco's and Burrito's you are going to get on island...fast and friendly service.

Visited April 2012

Los Angeles
“Dont bother - go to the shack across the road”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Indifferent staff, acceptable food, small portions, no attempt made to present the food well or add anything to basic tortilla wrapped stuff. Terribly over priced for what it is, lousy service. The Taco shack across the road was better for 20% of the price.

• Visited April 2012
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
“A good burrito”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

They make a great burrito. We have been there once before and it was great. A little bit pricey for a burrito and when I went to get a breakfast burrito today, they didn't have some of the fillings. So I went for a mahi burrito instead and it was very nice. Cheers.

Chicago, Illinois
“We loved this place!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We had a better experience here than some of the other reviews. We ordered the Jerk Chicken Enchilada to go. We loved it because:

- we finally found authentic jerk chicken
- it was great for the price

I would eat there again. They open at 6 in the morning until 5PM.

• Visited February 2012
estes park
“Terrible food and not a good value for the money”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I ordered 3 Mahi Mahi tacos (which I eat all the time) and did not know until I'd left the restaurant and tried to eat them that they were not fish at all... not sure what kind of meat it was... it was unidentifiable and tasted horrible. I only eat fish and vegetables so my boyfriend tried them since he eats meat but even he thought they were horrible. At $6 per taco, for a total of $18 plus tip, it was a total waste of money. Don't even try it.

Visited January 2012