“Great food”

Ranked #11 of 266 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I had visited St. Thomas during our cruise in June. When we arrived at the port we weren't impressed with what was near, and we wanted to eat lunch before our excursion to the beach. We asked a local for a recommendation so they told us about Cuzzins. We weren't disappointed. We had the Conch fritters for a starter which was delicious. My boyfriend ate the Jerk chicken with extra helpings of rice and beans. I had the Bbq chicken with Mac n cheese which i honest have to say i wasn't in love with. Something about the cheese....it was different. I just helped myself to extra helpings of the sweet plantains that i always love. If visiting St. Thomas again, we would go back. Also the waitress gave us a small sample of the Conch with butter sauce.....OMG it was amazing! So that's what i will definitely get next time!

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Family vacation couldn't have been any better by doing some shopping on main street and lunch at cuzzins. The athomsphere was great, the staff was nice and the food to die for. Compliments to the chef for such great tasting island dishes.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We really enjoyed the food at Cuzzin's when we stopped in for lunch. The restaurant is located a block behind main street. It had a a nice Carribean feel. We enjoyed the plantains, coleslaw, chicken and their rum punch. The service was a little slow so be prepared to just sit back and relax.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

After several recommendations from some locals, decided to try Cuzzin's. We were not disappointed. Food was amazing, portions were huge and prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had the oxtails, rice and beans, fried bananas. I can honestly say that this dish was lovely, the taste was just right. I enjoy dining with the locals and tourist