“YUM YUM YUM” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant and Bar

Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #11 of 259 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Windermere, Florida
“YUM YUM YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Ate here when I was young and 15 years later came back to find it and it was even better than I remembered. Home cooked flavor, West Indies food. Guava BBQ ribs were amazing and my mouth is watering thinking about them. Yummy Mac and Cheese and Sweet potato. Bar drinks looked good. Atmosphere is great too! If you want a true island experience go here, I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

• Visited June 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Food was not very tasty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

We just went to St Thomas and tried Cuzzin's for lunch. Food lacked Caribbean flavor that we were looking for. The service was so so at best.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TravelbuffTaipei
New York City, New York
“Best Place for West Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I looked high and low for a west indian restaurant in St. Thomas(I know that sounds like an oxymoron because you are in the carribbean) and one of the employees of the duty free recommended this place. We were pleseantly surprised. We had the oxtail, maccaroni pie, and rice and peas and it was delicious. Definitely a must visit if your on the island!!!

• Visited January 2014
nashville
“Get off the Ship and have Lunch here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Tripadvisor reviews sent us to Cuzzin's, and so did the locals in the shops. Clean, busy, well-run, friendly, and good food. Try the conch in butter (and lots of onions) appetizer...most tender conch I've ever eaten. The Jerk chicken is not very spicy, but the homemade habanero sauce will make up the difference in heat, if not flavor. A nice place to cool off and have lunch.

• Visited January 2014
Lewes, Delaware
“great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great food; good, friendly service. My husband ordered the jerk chicken, and I had a chicken salad plate, and we both enjoyed our lunches. Nice atmosphere.

Visited January 2014