“Liked it so much we ate there twice.”

Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #11 of 262 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pat1980
“Liked it so much we ate there twice.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We found Cuzzin's from people standing on the main shopping street with there business card. The first time we ate there they had 3 cruise ships in port with a line outside the door. The food was good. We had the jerk chicken. In the kitchen it looked like everything was precooked except the fried food.

• Visited January 2014

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Make it a Priority”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If you're tired of "beach bar" food, this is the antidote. We had a wide variety of real island food, ranging from conch to fish to goat. Everything was top-notch. There's nothing wrong with grouper fingers and painkillers, but this place is special!

Visited December 2013
Clarksville, MD
“Great place to try local food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were in St Thomas on a cruise and stopped by town to shop and visit a few sites. We stopped in to Cuzzin's and it was pretty crowded. We liked most of what we ordered. The conch was especially tasty. We got it sautéed in a garlic butter type sauce and we really liked it. The fried plantains were sooo good too. Fried shrimp, chicken salad and fries were just ok. Check it out if you are in town for lunch!

• Visited December 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Average despite the reviews”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Cuzzins – food decent – waitress has an attitude problem (we were warned of this beforehand by family members who went a week or so before us) we were quickly able to figure out which waitress it was – sure enough she was our waitress. Food was a bit pricey for being average and small quantity. It's off the beaten path but nice ambience.

Visited November 2013
virginia
“Delish!!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My sorority sister and I ate here for the first time. I really enjoyed my meal although they were out of the lobster and some of the side dishes. I ordered the curry shrimp, plantains, and rice. I cleaned my plate. lol I forgot what my sorority sister ordered but she liked it as well. She had leftovers. I ordered a bush wacker from across the street and didn't order one there. Cuzzins had a nice atmosphere and on main st. near all the shops.

• Visited December 2013