“Make it a Priority”

Ranked #11 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If you're tired of "beach bar" food, this is the antidote. We had a wide variety of real island food, ranging from conch to fish to goat. Everything was top-notch. There's nothing wrong with grouper fingers and painkillers, but this place is special!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were in St Thomas on a cruise and stopped by town to shop and visit a few sites. We stopped in to Cuzzin's and it was pretty crowded. We liked most of what we ordered. The conch was especially tasty. We got it sautéed in a garlic butter type sauce and we really liked it. The fried plantains were sooo good too. Fried shrimp, chicken salad and fries were just ok. Check it out if you are in town for lunch!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Cuzzins – food decent – waitress has an attitude problem (we were warned of this beforehand by family members who went a week or so before us) we were quickly able to figure out which waitress it was – sure enough she was our waitress. Food was a bit pricey for being average and small quantity. It's off the beaten path but nice ambience.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My sorority sister and I ate here for the first time. I really enjoyed my meal although they were out of the lobster and some of the side dishes. I ordered the curry shrimp, plantains, and rice. I cleaned my plate. lol I forgot what my sorority sister ordered but she liked it as well. She had leftovers. I ordered a bush wacker from across the street and didn't order one there. Cuzzins had a nice atmosphere and on main st. near all the shops.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We make it a point to eat at Cuzzin's every visit to St. Thomas. The perfect spot for a hearty West Indian meal. Entrees come with three sides so you can be adventurous and try something you don't get at home. I like curry, and both the mutton and chicken are delicious. The staff is friendly and efficient (they have to be as it can be crowded on heavy cruise ship days). Alex the bartender was especially nice to us, and somewhat of a prankster, sending my sister in-law on a scavenger hunt for ice and set ups - she bit and we all had a good laugh.