“Greatest local food around!”

Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #11 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you want REAL Caribbean cuisine, I highly recomend Cuzzin's. Menu is heavy on the conch, chowder, etc. and you can literally have it almost any way you want it! My favorite dish is the conch sauteed in onion, butter, etc. Really great on the "escargot" taste... The locals flood this place, so get there early! Lunch time can get really crowded so be forewarned. Staff is friendly and there is great atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Cuzzin's was highly recommended by our resort staff, and we enjoyed a superb lunch. Right off Main St, great menu, service and decor. Friendly staff, a place frequented by "locals"; all of us agreed they earned a very high rating.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Looking for some killer Caribbean Jerk? Look no further! Cuzzin's offers some amazing local fare at very reasonable prices - we were able to try both the pork and chicken jerk -- and both were amazing! The chicken fell off the bones and the spices were simply amazing!

We tried a few truly local side dishes and were blown away with each: their stuffing tasted so much like sweet potatoes that we called the waiter on it...and he brought out some of their actual sweet potato side dish for us to compare it against without batting an eye. Both were quite tasty. My favorite however was their fungi (okra and cornmeal) which complemented the jerk like nothing else going!

Dessert? We're usually the first to pass here, but had to try their local rum cake. Guess what? THEY SHIP!! It was that good. A must-visit if you're in St Thomas!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I first visited this place in 2005 and fell in love. The food was spectacular!!! I promised myself that the next time i visited St. Thomas that would be a definite stop. And it was. I went there on October 22nd, 2012 and was shocked. I had bragged to my friends that came along with me how amazing the food was and the local drinks (Because two out of the six of us were first timers).

Long story short, on that day the food was not good. Nothing like i remembered. None of us enjoyed our meals and was highly disappointed. To top it off, they had none of the local drinks on the menu. I was so confused about the food and drink situation that i had to speak to the manager. She explained, that they had a new cook in the kitchen. And I said to myself if i were you, i would get rid of him, fast! The food i had craved for years turned out to be a major disappointment.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This resturant is one street back from the main street jewelry shops. It is very clean and looks pretty new. Our party consisted of four adults but everyone had burgers because we wanted a change from food on the cruise we were on. Guy beside our table had a club sandwich that looked very good. Menu has sandwich's of burgers $10, BLT's $19, Club's $10, Fish Filet $10, Grilled Ham & Cheese $19. Entrees varied from $12 (chicken) to $22 (ribeye) and the selections were conch, fish, chicken, steak, liver & onions, BBQ, seafood combo, and a special of the day.
They had desserts of rum cake, cheesecake, and tarts.
You might consider a $10 burger pricey but consider where you are at and it was very good. I will definitely go here when I return next year.