“Nice Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
MI
“Nice Dinner”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Restaurant is inside hotel-Bluebeards I think it was. Great open air view of water. Location is near town, easy to find. They had a nice wine list, and delicious margarita. So often they are all sour mix, theirs was perfect. Arugula salad with beets was fantastic!
I ordered the seared tuna and I have to say, it was really not good. I should have had salmon. My husband however, said his steak was phenomenal and he's quite picky. For dessert, key lime pie was huge and FANTASTIC. Also had cheesecake, great as well. Would definitely return.

Carsonville, Michigan
“Great food”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The views are great here as well and Sara was our server and was a sweetheart. Always saw her and she always had a smile. The prices are a little on the steep side but the food was very good. My wife had sword fish and I just crab cakes and salad but very filling. I would eat here more if I didn't have to watch my spending.

Hallowell, Maine
“Delicious dinner with lovely view”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had one of our best meals on the island at Banana Tree Grille. Great food is not easy to come by on St. Thomas, but this was absolutely delicious! Well prepared, fresh, and delicious -- and with a great view!! There were plenty of vegetarian options, as well as beyond ample options for meat & seafood eaters, and we were all absolutely delighted with our dinner out (likely, the best restaurant meal & experience of our stay) and recommended it to others who equally enjoyed their dining experiences (indeed, we were with a couple on their second dinner at BTG). It required a cab ride up & back for us, which added to the expense, but it was a thoroughly fantastic night and I'd do it again!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank PhiltheCat
“Great dinner”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We ate here twice and loved it. Great food, nice staff. Dessert was good too. Call ahead for reservation, they get very busy.

• Visited March 2014
Brentwood, New Hampshire
“Unexpected Delight!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

What a great place. We happened upon the banana grille after getting lost. So glad, we did. It is actually part of Bluebeard Castle timeshares/hotel. You go through the hotel lobby area to get to the restaurant. Our waiter's name was Will and he was very attentive. Beautiful view, nice atmosphere, and wonderful food. This was our best meal the whole trip. Yummy gorgonzola ciabatta bread, perfectly cooked pork tenderloin with wilted spinach, and the best key lime pie i've ever eaten. My husband had the locally caught fish, wahee?. It was delicious as was the polenta with asparagus. We will return here on our next visit to St. Thomas.

• Visited March 2014