“Nice place to spend the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coconuts On The Beach - CLOSED

Coconuts On The Beach
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Landisville, Pa
“Nice place to spend the day”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is a nice place for cruisers to go when in St Croix. The place has a Texas flare. Good drinks and food. The beach is nice. You should bring water shoes. The snorkeling is quite good with lots of fish and octopus sightings. You get a chair and umbrella if you patronize the place. This is a short walk from the pier.

• Visited June 2014

Austin, Texas
“Service not existent”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

As I was travelling up towards Ham's Bay in order to locate the lighthouse there, the Texas flag outside this establishment attracted my attention. I figured I could stop in for a drink when I came back through. It was about 2pm (on 4 June 2014) when I came back by, and pulled into parking lot. I was looking to get the St. John's Brewery Root Beer with a Cruzan (as was the poster there).

The lights were on at the bar, but there was no one present. I looked around, didn't see any one. I called out, didn't hear any one. I assumed the place was open, because there was no closed gate. It's hard to give a review when not actually having been able to get anything at the establishment, but missing the opportunity to serve a customer is something which needs to be noted. When I'm back on the island, I may attempt this again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Dave M
Albany, New York
“Best fish tacos and best bartender on the island!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

If you're looking for a great beachside bar with an incredible view and excellent fish tacos or burgers -- and with a great bartender to boot, then look no further than Coconuts on the Beach! Grace is an awesome bartender (who also happens to be the owner), and she also makes her own hot sauce for her delicious fish tacos (fresh mahi mahi and lots of it!!). She uses her own homegrown peppers for the sauce, and it is very tasty! Whenever we see a place where the locals hang, we know it must be decent, and this place definitely is. The view is amazing, so Coconuts is a perfect place to grab a cocktail to watch the sunset too. Grace was very attentive, funny, and her care factor behind the bar was very evident when my partner and I visited, which we did several times while on island.....because she was just that good and so was her food! We will definitely go back next time we're in STX. We miss you Grace!!!

• Visited April 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“There were coconuts on the palm”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Awesome steak, brisket, nice atmosphere. Right on the water. Worth the stop in an see the wall of lost soles. Say high to graces the owner bartender

Visited March 2014
Philadelphia
“Nice bar, great beach, no coconuts!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is a great location on the beach, walking distance to the pier. Food is average but the price is reasonable. Friendly staff. Overall, a nice beach bar. Very relaxing. Only thing is, for a place called Coconuts, they didn;t have any at the time of our visit. But still, I would come back.

• Visited February 2014