“perfect spot and live music too!”

Teres Veho Limin Beach Cafe and Stand Up Paddle
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were on a port stop in Frederiksted and wandered up the beach to Teres Veho. What a pleasant surprise. The beer was cheap and ice cold. The servers were quick and friendly. The atmosphere was outstanding. And then.... the music started. The reggae band High Hopes was in town from Boston and they began playing around noon. Their music only added to the experience. All were enjoying the time at Teres Veho, locals and tourists alike. Well worth the walk up the beach.

1  Thank JChB64

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This little bar is a short walk from the cruise pier in Fredricksted. I stopped here on the way to Rainbow Beach and was really surprised to find a prestine beach with a good beach bar so close to the ship. I hadn't read much on La Grange but I was pleasantly surprise. Great bartender, great view and great drinks!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I can't say enough about this beach cafe and surf shop. First, I rented paddle boards for myself and my two boys. The man, who helped us was so nice. He gave us a great lesson considering it was our first time trying paddle boarding out. It was so fun, relaxing and beautiful. I really enjoyed paddle boarding and can't wait to do it again!! The location Of Teres Veho is one of my favorite spots on the island. It is so beautiful with the pier right by. You can paddle board right up to the pier which is very cool. The water was so calm and clear you could see to the bottom of what had to be 20 feet deep water. We went just before sunset so it was absolutely breath taking beautiful! The shop that rents out the paddle boards, snorkels and a few other water activities was so colorful and rustic. It was super cool. They had a skateboard ramp that was being used by several kids and young adults. The restaurant that is connected had great food! Excellent menu with a great variety of food. The owner of the shop is from Michigan, like me, and he had a rat terrier, like me. Making him even more of a rock star to us. He is living the dream! My dream at least!!! Yogi (I think that was his name) was a cute dog, we love him! I will be back and when I do I will go directly to this beach surf shop and cafe! I really recommend checking it out if you are lucky enough to go to St. Croix!!

2  Thank Amy F
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was here for 3 months and this was one of my favorite places. they have great atmosphere, tasty food (chicken or shrimp tacos... yum, yum), and a sweet surf shop next door. Enjoy a day of paddle boarding then kick back and get lunch and play corn hole or just enjoy the beach. Friendly staff... shout out to BILL and PI!!!! they are awesome and took time out to teach us the ropes before we went paddle boarding. Be SURE to check it out during your visit or if you are coming in from a cruise!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I were first time visitors to St. Croix (from Colorado), and stand up paddling. Our friends who live on the island recommended Teres Veho, so we checked it out, and were not disappointed. Upon arrival, Pi and Bill helped us pick an all around board for beginners and Pi gave us a lesson on technique and things to know, right there on the beach, before we went out. We were out for a little over an hour,which was good for an afternoon first time jaunt, and they just charged us for an hour. It was a slower time of season, so no one was waiting on the boards, which worked out well. Being first time SUPers, it was great to have an intro lesson,which helped us stay comfortable on the boards. The beach right there is also great for sunbathing/swimming with beautiful clear water and soft sand (also shallow for a good bit). It's also very close to the pier, which makes for great snorkelingtoo, which we did after. We had a great time, and want to do it again. Although we had to leave the next day, we learned about a local SUP, surfing, music Festival/event they were sponsoring the next weekend, which sounded really fun! Hopefully next time! I got some tasty shaved ice before we hit the road, and although we Didn't hang at the bar/cafe, there were people there enjoying the island vibes the whole time. We'll be be back next Spring. Thanks again !!