“Great dive shop!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of N2theBlue Scuba Diving

N2theBlue Scuba Diving
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Frederiksted
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving with N2theBlue! N2theBlue specializes in small scuba groups and we limit our boat to 6 divers for that personal experience -- featuring: The Pier, the Wall, Wrecks, Reefs, Night Dives, Boat Dives, Nitrox, and Shore Dive Rental Gear -- N2theBlue dives more sites on the west and has a second location servicing the Wall & Salt River Canyon. Want to try scuba diving? ½ day introductory course for beginners gets you in the water the same day. N2theBlue is a full service PADI scuba diving center with rental gear, air fills, and Nitrox. Located 100 steps from the Frederiksted cruise ship pier.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great dive shop!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I did 2 dives here with Jenny and Paul during my stay at St. croix and it was a wonderful experience. Both dives were spectacular. Saw the wreckage of the pier that was destroyed by Hugo on the first dive. Surreal. The second dive was on a reef full of critters. Great time. Absolute best dive shop. I took my wife over the next day to snorkel the pier. Kirk set us up with some gear and pointed us to many creatures that hang out their. It was beautiful. My wife was able to see barracuda, moray eels, sea horses, dozens of different types of fish. All at about 15-20 ft. She is not a diver so this was a great experience for her. Super shop and super people.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“No Better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

If you only use one dive outfit on STX, this should be it. They're right off the Fredriksted pier (an important attraction, especially underwater), and have close access to some of the most interesting underwater sights: wrecks, reefs, underwater furniture and calm water. This west side of the island is much calmer, with excellent visibility - so their boat is a good bit smaller than what you need on the north side near Christiansted and Cane Bay.

The quality of their rental equipment is 2nd to none - the newest and best quality of all the dive shops we used. And the only outfit that had dive computers as part of the deal. This helped us have longer and safer dives.

But most of all, we enjoyed the staff. Jenny was our usual dive master. It's going to be really hard to find a more pleasant and enthusiastic leader than Jenny. She has an obvious love for the sport and the sights and loves telling stories (as did Steve, our really
calm and kind skipper). N2 is a full service, customer-focused outfit that does everything they can to make your experience fun, interesting and easy.

We ended up changing our dive plans 5 times, right up to 2 days before - not a problem. And we were always late. No worries. We are a family of 5 - 50 & 20 somethings.

And they made sure to take lots of photos of us and post them on their Facebook site.

You can't go wrong with N2. And they're clearly better than some of the others we used on the island. Say hi for us.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beyond your imagination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Absolutely amazing, the best dive experience ever. Not only is there visibility great but the reefs are gorgeous and the experience was amazing. The crew and staff was highly accommodating and very sufficient in courtesy and customer service.. I owe a dept of gratitude to Jenny Keith and the N2 THE BLUE staff.

Christopher Brownlee

1 Thank cbrownlee6942
“Best dive shop on St Croix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been diving with N2 Blue for many years now. We wouldn't dive with anyone else. Great people and crew. They work hard at making sure every dive is a great dive.

Christiansted, St. Croix
“Best Dive Shop in STX!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

The crew at N2 The Blue is amazing! All of the staff members are very friendly and truly want to share the joys of diving with their customers. I have been diving with N2 The Blue for over a year, and they make every dive an adventure. I recently started taking my advanced diver courses with N2 The Blue, and I have learned so much from their experienced dive masters. N2 The Blue is MY dive shop!