“Outstanding dive experience for my 10 year old son!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of N2theBlue Scuba Diving

N2theBlue Scuba Diving
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Frederiksted
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving with N2theBlue! N2theBlue specializes in small scuba groups and we limit our boat to 6 divers for that personal experience -- featuring: The Pier, the Wall, Wrecks, Reefs, Night Dives, Boat Dives, Nitrox, and Shore Dive Rental Gear -- N2theBlue dives more sites on the west and has a second location servicing the Wall & Salt River Canyon. Want to try scuba diving? ½ day introductory course for beginners gets you in the water the same day. N2theBlue is a full service PADI scuba diving center with rental gear, air fills, and Nitrox. Located 100 steps from the Frederiksted cruise ship pier.
Woburn, MA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Outstanding dive experience for my 10 year old son!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to St Croix for over 25 years and were excited to see our son get certified. He had completed the e-learning portion at home in preparation for a week long vacation in which were hoping to have him complete his Open Water dives.
We stay on the north side of the island and had planned to have him dive at Cane Bay but did not get the sense they were very user friendly for kids, based on a few previous interactions with the owner and personnel.
In search of calmer seas and a more personalized, kid friendly experience I contacted N2 the Blue. The instructor, Jenny, was kind, gentle and extremely excited about working with a child so young. This of course made my son all the more comfortable and enthusiastic about the whole thing. She took great care to provide him with hot packs for his wetsuit so he couldn't get chilled and bought him a hot cocoa after each day's dive. In addition to being an absolute sweetheart she was extremely thorough with the instructional portion and made absolutely certain he got the safety background to dive in any setting.

We couldn't be happier! The drive from C'sted each day was well worth it! Our son completed his certification in 4 days and had a blast doing it! Muchos kudos to the staff and to Jenny at N2 the Blue! We look forward to many dives with them in the future!

Kansas City, Missouri
“" The Best Diving Trip ever"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

My Thanks to the folks at N2 The Blue Dive Shop at the pier In Frederiksted . They helped make my Diving Vacation a true memorable one.. I chose the 5 day 2 tank package which was well worth it with several different dive site choices. The Butler Bays wreck dive was incredible!! Be sure and take a camera.. All the reef dives Chub hole,Kings Reef, Tide Box, and the "Swirling Reef Of Death" had an abundant variety of marine life: moray, barracuda, sea horses, and lots of other tropical fish. The Frederiksted pier dive at night is awesome".. The staff in very professional with lots of personal attention to make your dives informative and safe! I'm already planning my next trip to St Croix and will choose N2 The Blue again Highly recommended..

Visited February 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“N2 The Blue Dive Shop: where I got my c-card!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Personalized, professional, yet fun.

My fiancé and stumbled into this Frederiksted shop and purchased snorkeling gear. We wanted also to scuba dive (he for the first time, me for the third time). After two prior discovery classes in other locales, I said that if I was going to do this I wanted to commit. Best whim decision ever!

N2 found us an instructor for the next day. We took a scuba open water diver certification course with Jenny and were certified over 4 days. She is an incredible, expressive, knowledgeable instructor with decades of experience (thousands of dives under her belt), as well as an excellent local guide and photographer. A+.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Carol F
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Diving with N2”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were new divers and had some apprehension about our first ocean dive. N2 was amazing, they only take small groups out, they took us to amazing spots. The staff is friendly, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend N2 if you are staying in St. Croix or stopping by on a cruise. Prices and service were much better than the cruise ship's diving excursions.

1 Thank BenForro
“Scuba diving St Croix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for the best place to dive, N2 The Blue is the place to go. The dive groups are small and well coordinated. (We dove in 3 person groups but they can do up to 6 in a group) The guides were very knowledgeable of the area and did a great job of doing a safety review before getting in the water. They also knew all of the hiding places for the local wildlife. We were able to see several several sea horses. Other things we saw were barracuda, octopuses, moray eels, Puffer fish, parrot fish, several types of crabs, star fish and shrimp, lobster, sea cucumber, and many others. Highly recommend going to these guys. Very high energy staff.