“Awesome Water sports”

West End Water Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are you're all in one beach day and water sports company with the best jet ski rentals on island. We also have the coolest new water sport the Fly Board! VERY EASY! (call for reservations) We are located at the famous Rainbow Beach, on the west end of St. Croix. The West side of the island boasts the best beaches and the calmest and clearest waters on St. Croix. West End Water Sports is proud to offer both "free-play" jet ski rides and guided adrenaline adventure tours. We have lounge chairs and umbrella's for you to rent, snorkel gear, kayaks, Stand Up Paddle boards, floats, and what beach would be complete with out a volleyball net. For lunch and your favorite island beverages we are located right next to "Rhythms at Rainbow" beach bar and grill. Grab a "Lime n the Coconut" and enjoy! We hope to see you soon.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Water sports”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went to rent a sea doo and have some fun while on vacation. Our hotel reccommended this place and it was incredible! Super friendly owners and incredible equiptment :)
Price was very fair... $100 for an hour on new sea doos

Visited November 2012
1 Thank katie l

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Fun and Fantastic Staff”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I had a great time. Brian was fantastic, great at instruction, super fun chill guy and gave a great tour.
It would be impossible for me to point out anything that could be improved with this place.

Easy to do, my wife's first time on anything like this, highlight of our trip....and a great beach and bar when you get back.

1 Thank 043BH
New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I walked on the beach and waited for Brian under the tent. While I waited I signed all the formalities. They had chairs so it was very pleasant. I purchased the hour guided tour. We got life jackets, and glasses. Brian was awesome. He explained everything and from there on we were on our way going 70 miles an hour. For the price it was well worth it.

Visited August 2012
“It was an amazing Jet-Ski experience.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I went today with a friend and we had a wonderful experience jet-skying around the northern side of St. Croix. Also, the Guide stopped at a few interesting spots such as, clifs, old plantations, and underwater ships.

Beautiful!!! I recommend to come and visit Scott and Brian. They are very welcoming guys.

Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great jet sking”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We did the ATV tour combined with the one hour jet sking. Loved that you were able to take out machine and go as far as the eye can see. The also give you a mask and snorkle if you want to jump in the water and take a look at a dive stop location. Beach is beautiful and they give you two beach chairs and unbrella if you want to hang out for the day. Rhythms at Rainbow Beach is located there also so you can get great food and drinks

Visited August 2012