“Great food!”
Review of Eat at Cane Bay

Eat at Cane Bay
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Cuisines: American
Description: Casual beachfront restaurant bar with a cool vibe, amazing food & friendly staff. Menu consists of Tacos, burgers, salad, sandwiches, hand cut french fries and onion rings. Also nightly dinner specials which usually consist of Ribeye, Fresh fish, pork chop and local beef. Breakfast is served Saturdays and Sundays from 9-12. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights live music is played from 6-9, Sundays 1-4!
Reviewed June 15, 2014

All I can say about Eat at Cane Bay is, you won't go home hungey and most likely have something for lunch the next day. Drinks are great also. Service was...ok

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Ahhh, the islands- watching the sunset horse riding tour from our comfy perch across from the beach. Friday is 2 for 1 wine so lots of couples enjoying date night.
Our server was very pleasant and knowledgeable too. Food shots are a fun appetizer, we enjoyed the cerviche in generous soup spoon servings. Hubby and I split the veggie sandwich, grilled broccoli (yum!), and the generous sized design your own salad. Only thing that was disappointing were the cold roasted beets- warm was preferred. Cocktails on the small side but cheaper when sitting at the bar for some reason. Busy place - lots of families and couples.
Easy to find and close to the Carambola.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

When I made a return visit to St. Croix, I made sure to return to Eat @ Cane Bay because I had a decent experience there previously. I stopped by for lunch and got the "Build Your Own Burger." I had a chicken breast as my base, and slapped some cheese, lettuce, and tomato on it. The meal was very good, and the cost was about right with what you're going to pay on the island for lunches. My server (Meredith) was very attentive, as there weren't too many people present. As the dining area is on the upper level, and is open-air, it provides a great view of Cane Bay. I enjoyed this visit (5 June 2014) as much as my first visit (9 August 2012).

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Food was OK. Very hot, crabby people working. My wife tried putting on bug spray (which you definately need) and was yelled at by the bartender.

1  Thank SLHETH
katastic, Owner at Eat at Cane Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Sorry that the bartender was crabby, we ask that our guests spray themselves away from the bar, dining room and kitchen we ask that they kindly go outside or by the bathrooms (where we have complimentary bug spray). Sounds like we forgot the kindly part, so sorry!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

If you are in or near Cane Bay, you must eat here. Right across the street from the beach so the views are wonderful. The food was delicious.