This was our first trip to the island and Cottages By The Sea! Everyone was super friendly, eager to please their guests, and ever ready to make the stay more comfortable for guests!
Susan (Reservations) is extremely pleasant & friendly, most helpful! I have made a new friend in her!
Paul...owner....is a sweetheart! He asked us daily how we were, if we needed anything at all, and was always ready to assist in any way possible. Nice smile, soft spoken, and has a gentleness about him....wonderful to chat with.
Malik.....Front Desk...evenings....wonderful, courteous, and at your assistance promptly. He showed us to our cottage, helped acclimate us to it, the Island, and has a warm, wonderful aura and smile about him.
Reina...our Housekeeper....does an amazing job every day, makes your cottage all sparkly clean and freshly made bed each day. Our linens, towels, and things always replenished daily! Great personality!
CORAL: Our beautiful appointed little cottage....direct access to ocean, nice covered patio....able to watch gorgeous sunsets every evening.
Bedroom spacious, shower is walk-in but small. TV in LR and BR.
Everything you need is in the cottage...just bring your food and clothes.
Beach is crystal clear and easily accessible.
The Cottages are very affordable, friendly to all, and very quiet there.
These will make you & your families wonderful vacation accomodations.
You will need a car to get around though.
Turtle's Deli is a MUST! for their fresh bread daily sandwiches, with many flavors available.
You HAVE to go to La Reine on Hwy. 70, and have the roasted chicken dinner at the Chicken Shack.
Armstrong's...family locally owned ice cream parlor...the Ginger Nut is out of this world.
Everyone on the island is so laid back, friendly, and greets you accordingly to time of day!
We highly recommend the Cottages to anyone considering a vacy on St. Croix, Frederiksted...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted