This was our first trip to St. Croix and it was like being in paradise. The scenery is absolutely stunning. I did a lot of research before we chose this place for our winter getaway and we were very impressed. My husband and I travel quite frequently (work and pleasure) both in the United States and also abroad. We must say this was one of the best places we have ever stayed. The staff is extremely friendly and welcoming, the grounds are very well kept, and the environment is so relaxing you won't want to go home. The Cottages by the Sea is It definitely a very inviting place, it felt like a home away from home. When you visit be sure to have lunch/dinner at The Beachside Cafe or drinks at The Iguana Lounge next door.......the scenery, the staff, the food, you cannot go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted