This is a family run operation with a great beach with small waves, and very gentle drop off. It is far from the noisy night spots of Christiansted, which suit us fine. Lots of books to read, and great sunsets on the patio. A kayak is available for enthusiasts.
A good restaurant next door, and a great deli (the Turtle Deli) is nearby in Fredricksted. When a cruise ship docks in Fredricksted, lots of tourist booths show up on the main street, which is a nice walk from the resort.
Great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1949, Cottages by the Sea is a family owned and operated, beachfront, boutique hotel, located just south of the town of Frederiksted on the island of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Our goal is to provide our guests with a quiet, friendly, relaxed, truly authentic Caribbean beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Cottages By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages By The Sea Hotel Frederiksted
- Cottages By The Sea St. Croix/Frederiksted