“Fresh and Yummy!”

Polly's at the Pier
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A waterfront neighborhood cafe in downtown Frederiksted serving breakfast and lunch 6 days a week...
Reviewed February 3, 2011

While my husband and I vacationed for the first time on beautiful St. Croix, we stopped at Polly's as recommended by a fellow tourist. We weren't disappointed! The ocean view is gorgeous, and their coffee was the best we had anywhere on the island. Polly's is bright and clean, and open-air casual. The owners were very friendly and gave us some good advise about local points of interest to visit. They also have some art and jewelry made by local artisans for sale. We went back several times and they always seemed to be glad to see us, though sometimes things were really hopping! We thought the sandwiches and smoothies were fresh and yummy, and if we're lucky enough to get to go back to St. Croix again, we will definately be back to enjoy Polly's!

Reviewed January 19, 2011

We've been to St Croix twice. We happened upon Polly's by chance. Polly's is a diamond in the rough. The guys that run the place are really nice. Like a breath of fresh air. To put things in perspective......we always stay at Carambola (an expensive north shore resort)....the coffee at Polly's is far superior. Throw in a huge brownie and your good to go!! Kudos guys. See you in the fall.

Reviewed November 8, 2010

I'm so proud that "Lumpy," my crab, won the crab races and a prize for some treats at Polly's. If you like bold flavors and a laid back place to enjoy the day.... Polly's is for you. The quality is good and I did not find the service slower compared to anywhere else on St. Croix. This IS an island. The folks at Polly's appear to take extra care with their preparation. It really is all about flavor.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

I'm a local who appreciates the beautiful Island of St. Croix and the people on it. I decided to come into polly's at the pier after a long fun day at the beach to get an ice cold smoothie, when I walked up to counter I was not greeted, I told the gentleman my order he then told me the total, I then gave him the money, he then handed me my change and then told the girl behind the counter what I was having so that she can make it and then suddenly walked away. It disturbs me to see and know how customers get treated, especially a local whom is supporting a local small business. Another thing that is disturbing is the way they handle and prepare the meals behind the counter. I would appreciate it if they would practice sanitation better than how they are currently handling it , knowing the fact that health regulation are strict in the territory. For instance the young lady preparing some of the orders coming in was not wearing any food handling gloves, she put her hand in all the the containers in which contained the ingredients which included fresh avocadoes, grated cheese etc. I mean if thats the case, she should put her hand in my mouth while she's at it! Over all they need ample work space because the prep table was completely crowded with all sorts of things. Tidy =a good thing!

3  Thank localwithasmile
Reviewed August 9, 2010

In F'sted for business on Sat. 8/7/10, myself and 2 guests ate here. Grilled cheese sandwich for myself and 1 guest. The other guest had a salad. The sandwiches were fine and served w/a side of coleslaw. My other guest was served a salad on a huge plate with a few slivers of black olives and 4 pieces of tomato. At first glance she thought it would be too much food. The poor dear ate my half of sandwich as we drove back to Christiansted (too bad for my dogs). The only reason we went there is because Blue Moon wasn't open for lunch that day - don't worry, they are open for dinner and will re-open for lunch 8/23/10.

1  Thank rcarp626