“Great food and drink-cash only!”

Polly's at the Pier
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A waterfront neighborhood cafe in downtown Frederiksted serving breakfast and lunch 6 days a week...
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Yes cash only. If it's busy don't expect to get your food right away esp if there is 2 people working. I did not mind because I was on vacation. I think I was reading most places in St. Croix are closed on sunday, but not Pollys. Very friendly staff, good food and drinks, and it's a plus for those wanting an internet fix! devoured my wrap because it was so tasty!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The best place to get coffee in Frederiksted. I especially like the iced coffee, which has coffee ice cubes so the coffee doesn't get diluted--brilliant! The breakfast Southwest Scramble is excellent. Atmosphere is great, with a nice view of the pier.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The people at Polly's are great, and the food is even better. This is a great place to put your feet up and unwind. And the free wifi is an added bonus.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We had a great breakfast here. We went on a day the Cruise Ship was in port and despite the crowd, the service was excellent and the food delicious. Coffee, cappachino, egg sandwiches, home-made coffee cake = YUM!! Saw Sue, the woman who waited on us at the Crab Races in Christiansted later that day...what long hours she worked yet service was with a smile!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I met the owner and he was amazing. So nice and you can see how much care he puts into the place. Everything we ordered was wonderful including some exceptionally spectacular sandwiches. And they're very close to the beach so we'd swim for a bit then head over to Polly's for a drink (or two) or a snack then repeat. Their bloody Mary's are the best I've ever had. Perfection! The staff was delightful, the atmosphere was fantastic, and the food was heavenly.