“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Turtle's Deli

Turtle's Deli
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bethel, Connecticut
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Ship's in and we wanted to see the sights and get a bite. And here was a little deli on the water with great sandwiches and a view. I'm told the turtles do come, wrong time during our visit. Friendly chatter with owners and other diners. Hopefully we will get back as this is our favorite island as we check them all.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JimJ600

Christiansted, St. Croix
“No turtles, but good sandwiches.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Good deli food, good portions, right on the water. We didn't see any turtles, but it was still cool being right on the beach.

• Visited November 2013
Atlantic City
“Huge Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

The sandwiches were so good the 1st time we went back the next day! Owners are pleasant and take pride in their food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ACKate
Telford, Pennsylvania
“The best sandwich I've ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I'm a really picky eater and was worried about trying a new sandwich but I absolutely loved the Smokin Chix sandwich at Turtle's Deli! The sandwiches are big and absolutely delicious! We made sure we went back a second time. I highly recommend Turtle's Deli.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Courtney M
Port Republic, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best sandwhiches on the island”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I only wish I could have eaten the entire sandwhich. This place doesn't hold back when it comes to making a sandwhich. The sandwhich was so big I couldn't eat it all. Which was a bummer! I wanted to eat two of them. Maybe next time I go I can try. See you next year.

Visited June 2014