WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Turtle's Deli

Turtle's Deli
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great view, quite place, good pastrami”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was rushing for my departure flight and ended up at turtles deli for lunch. The view of the harbor is amazing. There was only another table with guests and I was instructed to order at the counter. Ordered a pastrami which was very good and very well prepared. I would come back during my next business trip probably for dinner to checkout the sunset.

Reason I gave them a 3 was because employees were not friendly and I had to stand up to get my sandwich even with the deli empty.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Trumbull, Connecticut
“Great Deli - great for GF!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Turtle's Deli was amazing! Not only a great sandwich for an Island but a great sandwich for everywhere. My family loved all the sandwiches that they got but the treat for me is that they make amazing GF sandwiches! The GF bread is amazing, tasted like regular bread! Such a treat.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jennifer W
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Nice, uniquely made to order deli sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We've visited St Croix every year for the past 3 years to visit my husband's family and I've always wanted to try Turtle's but never did.
Well, this time around I finally did and was not desapointed! I've added this place as one of the few places worth eating in, in all of St Croix.

The prices might seem a bit high for a deli but considering the high prices in the island, the taste, plus their sandwiches are a really nice size, it's actually worth it :-)

I got the Italian sandwich and the Curry Chicken for my husband. We were both really satisfied with one half and had to save the other half for later :-)

1 Thank TitoandVero
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Sunset view, tasty seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great location to watch sun set over ocean. Get there at 6:25 and sit at a table overlooking ocean. Good mahi tacos, shrimp scampi.

Visited March 2014
uk/usa
“good sandwich place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

recently moved to st.croix. been to turtle's for lunch a couple times. located on a section of the island with beautiful water, good sand beach with easy non-rock access to water. sandwiches very good, made to order with whatever you want on them but chips, drinks etc are a la carte! about $11 a sandwich plus extras.

Visited March 2014