“food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Kennesaw, Georgia
“food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best reuban sandwich I ever had. Service was a little slow but well worth it. Apparently its a known turtle nesting place but we didn't see any turtles when we were there.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MiMi5122

Portersville, Pennsylvania
“Never miss”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

3rd trip in 10 months and we never miss stopping in for a sandwich. I always get the peppered turkey so I can't comment on anything else!! My husband and I easily split one so it is a great bargain. Tables can be a little hard to come by sometimes so go early or late.

1 Thank AnnieMichelle
Howard Beach, New York
“Great place for lunch on the West End”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch, for a deli their food was better than average. If you're in town and want to grab some inexpensvie good tasting sandwich or salad then this place is for you.

• Visited April 2013
“Closed on Sunday? Bad bar food.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We drove all the way across the island to have lunch at Turtle's Deli only to find it closed in the middle of the day! The upstairs was open, however, so we ventured up to "Turtle's After Dark"...

Here the views, service and drinks were pleasant enough, but the food was lousy. My hot dog bun was rock hard and the nachos kind of odd. Basically they just have greesy, bad bar food there...

A serious disappointment given the whole round trip from Christiansted took us about 4 hrs!

1 Thank Benjny
“Nice lunch with great view.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went into Frederiksted and stopped here for lunch. It was enjoyable and offered a great view of the water and the cruise ship pier. My wife said her grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich was good and she enjoyed the home fries as a side dish. The cheeseburger and onion rings were very good. The Caribs were ice cold. We would go back again.

Visited April 2013