“Never miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Turtle's Deli

Turtle's Deli
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Portersville, Pennsylvania
“Never miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

3rd trip in 10 months and we never miss stopping in for a sandwich. I always get the peppered turkey so I can't comment on anything else!! My husband and I easily split one so it is a great bargain. Tables can be a little hard to come by sometimes so go early or late.

1 Thank AnnieMichelle

Howard Beach, New York
“Great place for lunch on the West End”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch, for a deli their food was better than average. If you're in town and want to grab some inexpensvie good tasting sandwich or salad then this place is for you.

• Visited April 2013
“Closed on Sunday? Bad bar food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We drove all the way across the island to have lunch at Turtle's Deli only to find it closed in the middle of the day! The upstairs was open, however, so we ventured up to "Turtle's After Dark"...

Here the views, service and drinks were pleasant enough, but the food was lousy. My hot dog bun was rock hard and the nachos kind of odd. Basically they just have greesy, bad bar food there...

A serious disappointment given the whole round trip from Christiansted took us about 4 hrs!

1 Thank Benjny
“Nice lunch with great view.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went into Frederiksted and stopped here for lunch. It was enjoyable and offered a great view of the water and the cruise ship pier. My wife said her grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich was good and she enjoyed the home fries as a side dish. The cheeseburger and onion rings were very good. The Caribs were ice cold. We would go back again.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“So happy we came across you while walking around St. Croix!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Our cruiseship docked in St. Croix for half a day and my husband and I grabbed a map and started out on our own walking tour. Just when we thought we were at the edge of town I spotted the sign "Turtles Deli". Even though it was only 10 am we thought we would wander around and take a look. It truly was a great find, right on the beach!!!!! We sat down grabbed a couple of beers and wine, met the owner Bob, ordered the Spicy Chicken Deli sandwich and decided we had hit paradise. The sandwich was incredible!!! So fresh, tasty and filling. It was also a great change from our cruise dining!! Free wifi, and our pleasure hearing Bob's story. More than highly recommend it!!! Huge assortment of deli sandwiches from veggie to beef, chicken to asst meats etc. And the view........breathtaking. We could have spent the whole day there!! Oh well there's always next time :)

2 Thank CruiseWhere