“like home with family atmosphere”
Review of Villa Morales

Villa Morales
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Frederiksted
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Athens, Georgia
“like home with family atmosphere”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Good food and service with authentically good food. Many of my local friends frequent the restaurant... so well recommended. Easy parking and nice night out.

Visited May 2014

Christiansted, St. Croix
“Warm, Friendly, Yummy!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was my first visit to Villa Morales, although I have heard people raving about it for years. We each ordered an entree -- me, a steak, the rest of my party, the fried snapper, which is a crowd favorite -- and then shared a bunch of side dishes among us. Everything was delicious. The service was terrific -- quick and friendly -- and the laid back atmosphere perfect for sharing a meal with friends.

Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great local flavor”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We decided to try this restaurant on the advise of another couple. We had been to the island many times, but never tried this restaurant. It was very good. We went for an early dinner. My husband and I ordered different entrees and were both very happy with the food. There was plenty of food and very tasty. Price was right also.

• Visited April 2014
Albany, New York
“Arrive as a guest, leave as family!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Villa Morales! We arrived for an early dinner one day with ravenous appetites, as we were told that Villa Morales serves some of the very best local food on the entire island. Very best indeed!! My partner ordered Angie's conch in butter & garlic and it was incredible....just so tender and tasty and cooked to perfection! I had grilled Wahoo, which was also delicious, as well as Angie's conch chowder. Their portions were great and Angie's fusion of flavors in her cooking was superb. J.T. and Angie own Villa Morales. J.T. is the bartender, and a mighty good one at that. His mojitos are legendary! J.T. came by our table a couple of times to be sure we were satisfied, and even sat with us at one point to chat for a bit. When we left, he gave both of us huge hugs and thanked us for stopping by. We truly did arrive as guests and leave as family (or at least friends, but we sure felt like family!!)! We will definitely go back when we return. Villa Morales is open Thursday - Saturday, so be sure to remember than when planning your visit. Make sure you fit a meal here into your schedule!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank naturegals
Arlington, Texas
“Great Local Flavor”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Just returned from a week on the island. Dinner at Villa Morales was at least as good as some other restaurants that were twice the price. The waitress was very helpful-she warned us off of the fried fish and let us know some of the desserts were brought in. Our group had Mahi, goat, fried chicken and mussels and everyone enjoyed their entries. We had desserts made on the premises and these were good as well. We would return, especially if we were on the west side of the island.

• Visited March 2014