“jet skiing to point udall is a must”

Island Flight Adventures Jet Ski Rentals and Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride a jet ski, the ultimate fun machine, in the crystal clear turquoise playground or on an open ocean adventure. Half hour or hour rentals and 2 or 3 hour tours. Our tours are custom trips by lush green mountains, white sand beaches, and colorful reefs rich with marine life. Snorkel along secluded islands, stopping by beautiful resorts for a frosty beverage and a bite to eat. We are conveniently located on the boardwalk in Christiansted, St Croix.
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I have been to St Croix for 4 years and have been jet skiing each year with Island Flight. Mark has treated me right each time. I love the open ocean from Christensted to Point Udall. Warm water, jumping waves and just flat out screaming across the ocean is a blast. You might see sea turtles, sting ray and other fish. Trip to Point Udal takes about an hour but seems like a half hour. Mark has other tours avaliable.

4  Thank RussSbyCt

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I went on the 3 hour jet skiing tour with my kids, ages 15, 17, and 21 at the time. I loved it at the time, but after going on jet ski tours in other locations, I now appreciate it even more. We had the guide all to ourselves (again, something I did not appreciate until I was on a tour in another locale wherein too many people were allowed on the tour). The guide was very good in explaining the rules. We actually had 2 guides to start, since it was thought that my daughter and I would be slower than my 2 boys. Turns out I was the only slow one. But when there was a problem with one of the skis, the other guide took it back and we kept going, not having to lose time to return to our starting point. Our guide took us around the island, we stopped at a resort where we could swim in the pool and grab a snack, we were at one point snorkeling by hanging onto a rope from the jet ski while our guide drove us around. It was a great tour -- the kids were allowed to let use, under the watchful eye of our guide -- while I took my own time. It was orderly and safe and fun. And I really appreciate it even more after being on a jet ski tour in Key West where chaos was allowed to reign on the sea. Would definitely go again.

4  Thank AVMJRL
Reviewed July 22, 2011

My 13 year old daughter and I rented a jet ski for an hour and had an exciting time. The trip was guided by Damien who was just great! He went at whatever speed we were comfortable with and pointed out things along the way. We would do this tour again over and over again!

Reviewed July 16, 2011

My husband and I live in Florence, SC and we went to St Croix for a much needed vacation the week of July 4th 2011. We did so many things while we were there but I must say doing the jet ski tour with Island Flight Adventures landed #1 on our list. We scheduled a 2 1/ 2 hour tour. It was awesome! Our tour guide Damian was great. He was very nice and he made it the best adventure ever. My husband got to do some free riding while Damian watched over me so I could snorkle. We saw sting rays, sea turtles, and even a shark. No worries, the shark was small. Over all I would rate this tour 11 out of 10, and I would recommend it to all who visits St Croix. Thanks to the staff at Island Flight Adventures and we will definately make the 2000 mile trip again!!! Whittney and Matthew-Florence,SC.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

My Boyfriend and i heard that if we wanted to have a great time on jet skis while we were in St. Croix that we needed to go to Island Flight Adventures Jet Ski Rentals And Tours. When we got there we were greeted with a smile and happy attitude from the owner Mark. He was very cool and down to earth. The store was also great! They had tons of clothes and sun glasses, hats, and just a bunch of different things you could buy! We ended up going out on the jet skis and did snorlking and rode on the tube on the back of the jet ski!! IT WAS THE BEST TIME IV HAD IN A LONG TIME! The pricing was great the people were nice it was just a GREAT time!! i will be going back every year i go to St. Croix

1  Thank louiecicala