“Perfect View & Lovely Stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Trehana M...
“Perfect View & Lovely Stay”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

The view is gorgeous! The beach and the town are only a small drive away. The Villa Tortuga is clean and just enough space; feels like a second home. Definitely would book again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Trisha P
Butte
“Amazing vacation in an amazing house!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was our first trip to St. Croix and we were looking for a house we could rent that was away from the downtown area, but close in proximity to the beach. We could not have found a more perfect location!! The Villa Tortuga was a wonderful combination of contemporary style, modern convenience and tropical island bliss. The views from every part of the house are breathtaking and the breezes that travel up the hillside to the Villa are soothing, cooling and refreshing. We will come back again and again to what is now our favorite house in our favorite vacation spot!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aisha J
“Heaven on the Hillside”
Reviewed June 16, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I fell in absolute love with Villa Tortuga. The daily views and kisses from the island breeze were simply amazing. Although I wanted to visit the beaches and tour the island, I realized I didn't want to leave the villa (my little slice of heaven)....At All. :)

I will definitely stay there every chance I get.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing