“Great food and service”

Zion Modern Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 118 Restaurants in Christiansted
Reviewed June 5, 2018

We recently had dinner at Zion Modern Kitchen on May 25. It was a great experience! Customer service was great from the person on the phone that took our reservation a week early, to the hostess and the server. The server was super friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and the wine list. Timing of the food was perfect. The menu is small, which I love, and the food was superb. We will absolutely be back!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

We had a very nice portioned dinner here. Staff was very friendly, food was excellent. Cannot wait to come back to the island and eat again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018

We started the night off with the Spicy Beef Carpaccio. Excellent flavor, melt in your mouth meat, only criticism is a little heavy handed on the peanuts.
Entree of 1/2 Roasted Chicken. Crispy skin, excellent portion size, and good flavor. I would have liked more sauce on it.
By far the star of the show was the 12 oz NY Strip. Perfectly cooked. The best red demi. My favorite steak on the island!
Desserts were my only disappointment. Two options of a brownie or chocolate pecan pie, each topped with vanilla ice cream. They reminded me of something you would get at a Ruby Tuesday, Applebees, etc. and I had higher hopes. Yes they tasted great, was just hoping for better options.
*Also great service, food wait times were not that bad.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Wandered in by myself and had one of the best meals I’ve ever had! Relaxing, funky, the place is a gem! My waitress was terrific and friendly and obviously loved her job and the place. My cosmo, pasta and salad were some of the best. But the cheese platter was exceptional! How does the chef know how to pair the cheese, fruit and nuts perfectly? Running back soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Zion is probably our favorite dinner spot on St. Croix! We made reservations and were able to sit in the beautiful courtyard. Everything here is made to order so expect a leisurely meal. Our waiter, Jaxson, was very attentive and helpful. There were five of us and each of our meals was amazing.
The menu here is not huge but everything is fresh and well prepared. The wine list is extensive and there are plenty of other drink options. Truly a special restaurant!

Date of visit: April 2018