We just returned from a trip to St. Croix. We spent a week staying at Arawak Bay Inn, and found the owners, Jennifer and Lionel, to be delightful people who run a very clean and comfortable inn. We looked forward to the breakfast each morning (included with the room)--be sure to ask Lionel to make his famous pumpkin pancakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands