Thinking of having a really, wonderful place to stay in St. Croix and enjoy the views of beautiful aquamarine waters in a peaceful tropical paradise, the place is Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River. It is a great place to stay I enjoyed my stay there immensely. It is definitely not your typical B&B but you still have the coziness of an inviting home. The lovely plantation verandah gives you that relaxed feeling. Lionel and Jennifer are the perfect hosts and they do see to your every need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn is a moderately priced B&B, Boutique style hotel on the north shore of St. Croix. Our made to order breakfasts, Caribbean style cuisine and attention to detail ensure a welcoming, peaceful, relaxed, facilitating atmosphere throughout your stay. Just 15 minutes from the airport and downtown Christiansted, and less than 5 minutes from all your water sports activities - scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling and from excellent area restaurants, we ensure that your time on St. Croix is well spent. We keep you connected via free, high speed wifi and are therefore ideally suited to business, family and vacation travel. Contact us beforehand and we'll even help you plan your stay on St. Croix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands