The Arawak is amazing. Jennifer and Lionel went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. Not only did they cook great food for us, they helped accommodate our stay by helping us plan events and even accompanied us to various locations. I would never stay anywhere else. I highly recommend a stay here of you really want to experience the culture of St. Croix. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands