I have been traveling to St. Croix for years and stay at the same place all the time. When the department of tourism was running a promotion, I decided to try a different place to stay. So I called Arawak to get some info on there place and spoke with Jennifer. After a 10 minute conversation with Jennifer, I didn't hesitate to book my stay. The place was incredibly clean and the staff were very polite. As for Jennifer, she was awesome! Very accommodating and her breakfast every morning were great! So after my 25th visit to the Island I would highly recommend the Arawak as one the best places to stay on the island and for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn is a moderately priced B&B, Boutique style hotel on the north shore of St. Croix. Our made to order breakfasts, Caribbean style cuisine and attention to detail ensure a welcoming, peaceful, relaxed, facilitating atmosphere throughout your stay. Just 15 minutes from the airport and downtown Christiansted, and less than 5 minutes from all your water sports activities - scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling and from excellent area restaurants, we ensure that your time on St. Croix is well spent. We keep you connected via free, high speed wifi and are therefore ideally suited to business, family and vacation travel. Contact us beforehand and we'll even help you plan your stay on St. Croix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands