My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Arawak Bay. The owners were more than pleasant and ensured that our stay was comfortable. They went over and beyond ensuring that our stay was pleasant and informing us about the island. Unfortunately we only stayed one night because we were meeting up with family but I would have enjoyed staying there the whole week. The owners cooked a breakfast for us better than Grandmas! :) I talked about the stay at Arawak all the way back home and my husband insisted I make a comment on tripadvisor telling others. It is a great place to stay and surely worth your money. We will definitely be returning guests to this establishment.
Shannon and Shanaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn is a moderately priced B&B, Boutique style hotel on the north shore of St. Croix. Our made to order breakfasts, Caribbean style cuisine and attention to detail ensure a welcoming, peaceful, relaxed, facilitating atmosphere throughout your stay. Just 15 minutes from the airport and downtown Christiansted, and less than 5 minutes from all your water sports activities - scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling and from excellent area restaurants, we ensure that your time on St. Croix is well spent. We keep you connected via free, high speed wifi and are therefore ideally suited to business, family and vacation travel. Contact us beforehand and we'll even help you plan your stay on St. Croix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands