My sister & I had such a terrific weekend enjoying St Croix during AgFair this February. Staying at Arawk Inn was a such a treat and so enhanced our stay. Lionel and Jennifer are not only gracious hosts but very helpful and friendly. Being from St John we enjoyed conversations with them about island "tings". The breakfasts were delicious and many choices were available. Our room was spacious, CLEAN, and we enjoyed our view while sitting on porch. Looking forward to going back next year. Louise & Marcy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arawak Bay Inn offers a charming and relaxing experience on St. Croix's north shore. Each of its 14 rooms offer sweeping views of the Salt River Bay, and Caribbean Sea. This affordable B&B is 15 minutes from downtown Christiansted, and 5 minutes from the water sports activities of the St. Croix marina and Cane Bay. The Caribbean style continental breakfast ensures an island experience as you stay connected via wireless high speed Internet and satellite TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Arawak Bay: the Inn at Salt River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River Hotel u.s. Virgin Islands
- Arawak Bay: The Inn At Salt River St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands