“Just like home”
other travelers have booked this property
Imagine waking up to this incredible view of the Caribbean
living room with comfortable furniture and large screen TV open floor plan
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Imagine waking up to this incredible view of the Caribbean
living room with comfortable furniture and large screen TV
open floor plan
living room looking toward kitchen
kitchen looking toward living room
kitchen island with granite counter tops, mahogany stools
all new stainless steel appliances, mahogany cabinets, glass tile backsplash, granite counter tops.
master bedroom with comfy queen bed & en suite bathroom
newly renovated guest bathroom with beautiful travertine tiles
another beautiful view from the gallery
one of Schooner Bay's pools
second pool with view of Christiansted
short walk to Gallows Bay - bank, post office, shops and restaurants.
one mile  to the town of Christiansted
steel pan band concert
Quadrille dancers during a Jump Up (street festival)
mocko jumbies (stilt dancers)
Hermit crab races-a fun activity!!!!
Point Udall-the Eastern most point in the U.S.
Point Udall
One of St. Croix's beautiful beaches
and another
a gorgeous sunset
and another!
kayaking on Salt River is great!
diving and snorkeling are terrific!
Buck Island is a great spot for snorkeling and diving
deep sea fishing is popular
If you are lucky, you might see an iguana...
or a sea turtle
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Just like home”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Clean , comfortable , spacious condo with super updated bathrooms , kitchen and laundry.
This unit is equipped with everything you need to enjoy your vacation - including bathroom
Dixie cups ! Super views and close to pool - resturants and shops are within walking distance-
Safe and secure location. When in St Croix, I know
Where I'm staying !

Apr 9, 2017
Thank you for your positive comments! My husband and I try to anticipate the needs of our guests and I'm glad we succeeded!!!!
I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely, Veronica
Hotrod_He...
Baltimore, Maryland
“What a fantastic condo and the owners are amazing!”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife, young son and I stayed here during the month of July for 6 days...it was an absolutely beautiful condo! It was so well stocked, it was staying in your own home. The view was just wonderful, and it's situated on the top of a hill over looking the lush lanscape and the bay. We didn't rent a car, and the walk to Christiansted was about half a mile, which we enjoyed. Staying here really allowed us to experience the island like it should be, very glad we didn't stay at a resort. Every morning and evening walking into the boardwalk area, we were greeted by so many people we almost exhausted from saying good morning to all the smiling people! The restaurants were fantastic and many in walking distance.... the Savant was our favorite! Also if you have some nerve do the 1/2 day Tan Tan rides into the rain forest and Tidal pools, it's an amazing way to see parts of the island you'd never see any other way. We loved Big Beards boat ride to Buck Island for snorkeling...it was just breathtaking. One thing we wished we had done was spend the day at Cane Beach/Bay....we were there for the Tan Tan ride for just a few, and it was just spectacular....Also, I can't say enough about the owner Veronica, she made this trip even better...she knows the great places to see and do, so listen to her! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The modern unit, and the view! The pools were great too!
Liked least: Nothing!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 31, 2016
I am so glad that you had such a great time! Good to know that, even without renting a car, you were still able to see and do so much. You certainly made the most of every day! I'm so happy that you were pleased with our condo, it's location - and my suggestions ;-) and that you got to experience the warmth of the island - the weather & the people!!!! Come back again soon!!!!!
Veronica
texrich23
“Great Value and enchantment collide!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

I must say I was very impressed with the condo and even more with Veronica the owner. The amenities are plenty, the view from the gallery is beautiful and the price is perhaps the best value in all St. Croix.

Veronica gave me alot of info about the island and her communication with me was terrific. Everything she said would be expected happened just like she said. The pictures of the condo are accurate but do not give the place justice. The full size kitchen with new appliances, the living room with new sofas and coffee table along with the big screen tv makes you feel very much at home. Plus the bathrooms are what you expect at a 4 star hotel.

There were towels galore and the washer and dryer are Bosch so you can wash daily if you need to. I can go on and on but you will find out when you book yourself a trip. If she allows you to visit please keep the place clean and in good shape when you leave because Veronica and her husband Jon spent a lot to make this wonderful place available for others.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 14, 2014
Thanks for the great review, Richard! Sounds like you love our condo and St. Croix as much as we do! We hope you'll visit again soon!
Millinocket Maine
Reviewed March 4, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mar 4, 2014
Thank you, Brett, I'm glad that you & your family were happy with our condo and we hope you'll visit us again soon.
Veronica
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing