“Awesome burgers, pizza, and service!”
Review of You Are Here

You Are Here
Ranked #9 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Iowa City, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome burgers, pizza, and service!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We enjoyed You Are Here so much that we ate there three times during our five days in St. Croix. The burgers were amazing at their pizza lives up to their title of "best pizza on the island". The owner, Andrew, was a really fun guy to talk to and he made us feel right at home. Even though they are not located right on the boardwalk, this is definitely a place you want to check out.

Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Best Pizza on the island far as I know”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I Have been very disappointed in pizza purchased from a couple of other places on St. Croix. But I was recently (Early June, 2014) there and on the recommendation of people where I was staying decided to risk the pizza at You Are Here. To my great surprise, it was actually pretty darn good. Surprisingly good - I had it twice in 4 days. Not super cheap, but .... it's an island. I heard they bring in the dough for the crust from Ohio or something, which apparently is a good idea as I found the crust very tasty, even though it's just a bit thicker than I usually like it. When you are offered the option of three toppings (included in the basic price), I suggest you make one of them "cheese" as I found the original formulation just a wee bit skimpy.

Since I live in an area where we have pizza available from 2 different Salerno brothers, Traverso's, Lou Malnati's, Rosati's, Home Run Inn and some other places that make premium pizzas in addition to the likes of Little Caesars and Pizza Hut, I'm kind of hard to impress, but I will definitely get some of this again the next time I'm there. .

• Visited June 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Maybe the best Pizza ever ?”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I very unlikely place to get great Pizza but all of us agreed that it was some of the best ever eaten. Caution - Their salads are huge - 1 Side salad will easily feed 2 adults. Great music from the 70's and 80's while you eat. Both indoor and outdoor seating.

Beaverton, Oregon
“The Best”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Probably the best place we ate on our entire vacation.. MUST HAVE the Corn Dog Shrimp!! Really enjoyed everything and the service is great.. Plus the chickens give it an island touch :)

Arlington, Texas
“Shrimp corn dogs”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Casual place in downtown Christiansted. The shrimp corn dogs were a-ma-zing. If I return to St. Croix, I will make a point to return to You Are Here.