“Closing out a great vacation”

Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Couples Massage", "Best Beach Massage" and "Best Massage Therapist" on St. Croix for two years running, Michael and Terry specialize in helping you get the most relaxation from your vacation. Have a massage on the beach, at your hotel, condo or rental villa; gather a few friends for a beach or poolside massage party; spend quality time with your special someone; or relax in our "indoor beach" space, conveniently located in the heart of Christiansted at Club Comanche/Hotel St. Croix. Our studio is under the famous Comanche Skywalk and right across from the Rum and Wine bar! The soothing sounds of the sea, the rejuvenating island breezes and the experienced, compassionate touch of our skilled therapists will create a blissful St. Croix experience you'll never forget. Life is short, book early to ensure availability!
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Closing out a great vacation”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Today was our last full day in St Croix and we wanted to relax and prepare ourselves for tomorrow's long trip home. This is the place to do it! We did a 90 minute couples massage in their small in town"beach room". We have had numerous vacation massages over the years and these guys are the best. It's 8 hours later now and we're both still mellow. Prices are reasonable particularly for a vacation destination.
They offer beach and hotel outcalls as well as their mid Christiansted location.
We really enjoyed it. Hope you do too!

Terry C, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
It is because of folks like you two, that we love our work! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We hope that your car wasn't too frozen when you got back home (we were sending warm thoughts). We wish you safe travels wherever they may take you, and hope that you are able to visit St. Croix again soon!

Christiansted, St. Croix
“Longevity + Satisfaction = A happy client”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have been receiving massages from Terry and Michael for years . They are dependable, knowledgeable and very skilled as massage therapists. I work hard to keep myself fit and a weekly massage from either of them is an integral part of my wellness regimen. When I have guests visiting, they often look forward to a relaxing and a therapeutic session with Terry or Michael. I highly recommend Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered to St. Croix residents and visitors alike.

Marilee Hill
205 Cotton Valley
St. Croix

Visited December 2013
Terry C, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you, Marilee, for your kind words! We always enjoy a visit to your lovely home to help soothe your muscles after stress or exertion. We hope you enjoy the holiday season and have a happy, healthy 2014!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“best shore excursion”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We had excellent massages from Terry and Michael. I ran into people going on the cruise after me looking for something to do in St. Croix and I gave then their number. Sure hope they called - they won't be sorry.

Visited October 2013
Terry C, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
It was great to meet the two of you during your day on St. Croix!. We especially appreciate your advance booking - it really helps us to accommodate our visitors when we know ahead of time what services they are looking for and when they are coming. We hope you enjoyed your time on our island and the rest of your cruise, and look forward to seeing you again if you decide to return and stay longer. There will undoubtedly be more "hawses in de wawtah" to take see and take pictures of!
Staten Island, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful massages!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My friend & I visited St. Croix Sept. 7th to 14th, 2013. We booked massages ahead of time for our 2nd day online. We stayed at Hotel on the Cay (on it's own little island). Terry & Michael got back to us right away to set up the appointments. They got to the island ahead of time & set up right under some palm trees by the beach. From beginning to end it was heaven!! My friend received a swedish massage from Terry which she loved! I received a 1 1/2 hour deep tissue massage from Michael! (unbelieveable!!) They were both such a pleasure & started our vacation off great!!! Thank you so much again Terry & Michael! When we come back, we will definitely be calling you!!!

Visited September 2013
Terry C, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review! We enjoyed meeting you both,and going out to HOTC to massage you under the palm trees, with the gentle breezes blowing and the blue Caribbean sea lapping at the shoreline.

We hope you will be able to visit again soon, but in the meantime, as your NY temperatures start to drop, we are sending warm St. Croix thoughts and best wishes for a happy holiday season.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Massage”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Michael and Terry came to our condo to give my friend, my daughter and myself a massage. It was wonderful!!! They were on time, pleasant, professional and absolutely fantastic. My massage was from Michael and it was a perfect sports massage.

Visited August 2013
Michael D, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you so much. We enjoy helping guests de-stress and appreciate the feedback. You were right about your condo porch being the perfect spot for Beach Massage - right off the water, with cool breezes and the sounds of the surf, but shaded and protected from the afternoon showers. Great choice!