“best shore excursion”

Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Couples Massage", "Best Beach Massage" and "Best Massage Therapist" on St. Croix for two years running, Michael and Terry specialize in helping you get the most relaxation from your vacation. Have a massage on the beach, at your hotel, condo or rental villa; gather a few friends for a beach or poolside massage party; spend quality time with your special someone; or relax in our "indoor beach" space, conveniently located in the heart of Christiansted at Club Comanche/Hotel St. Croix. Our studio is under the famous Comanche Skywalk and right across from the Rum and Wine bar! The soothing sounds of the sea, the rejuvenating island breezes and the experienced, compassionate touch of our skilled therapists will create a blissful St. Croix experience you'll never forget. Life is short, book early to ensure availability!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“best shore excursion”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We had excellent massages from Terry and Michael. I ran into people going on the cruise after me looking for something to do in St. Croix and I gave then their number. Sure hope they called - they won't be sorry.

Visited October 2013
Terry C, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
It was great to meet the two of you during your day on St. Croix!. We especially appreciate your advance booking - it really helps us to accommodate our visitors when we know ahead of time what services they are looking for and when they are coming. We hope you enjoyed your time on our island and the rest of your cruise, and look forward to seeing you again if you decide to return and stay longer. There will undoubtedly be more "hawses in de wawtah" to take see and take pictures of!

Staten Island, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful massages!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My friend & I visited St. Croix Sept. 7th to 14th, 2013. We booked massages ahead of time for our 2nd day online. We stayed at Hotel on the Cay (on it's own little island). Terry & Michael got back to us right away to set up the appointments. They got to the island ahead of time & set up right under some palm trees by the beach. From beginning to end it was heaven!! My friend received a swedish massage from Terry which she loved! I received a 1 1/2 hour deep tissue massage from Michael! (unbelieveable!!) They were both such a pleasure & started our vacation off great!!! Thank you so much again Terry & Michael! When we come back, we will definitely be calling you!!!

Visited September 2013
Terry C, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review! We enjoyed meeting you both,and going out to HOTC to massage you under the palm trees, with the gentle breezes blowing and the blue Caribbean sea lapping at the shoreline.

We hope you will be able to visit again soon, but in the meantime, as your NY temperatures start to drop, we are sending warm St. Croix thoughts and best wishes for a happy holiday season.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Massage”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Michael and Terry came to our condo to give my friend, my daughter and myself a massage. It was wonderful!!! They were on time, pleasant, professional and absolutely fantastic. My massage was from Michael and it was a perfect sports massage.

Visited August 2013
Michael D, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you so much. We enjoy helping guests de-stress and appreciate the feedback. You were right about your condo porch being the perfect spot for Beach Massage - right off the water, with cool breezes and the sounds of the surf, but shaded and protected from the afternoon showers. Great choice!
Louisville, Kentucky
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I were in St. Croix the last week in February into the beginning of March. We scheduled a couples massage for the first full day we were on the island per the recommendation of Terry. I can not say enough about how wonderful they were. Prior to our arrival they were so easy to work with and plan all details. Very Professional . They came to our cottage on the other end of the island in Frederiksted. Everything was fantastic. Our appointment was late morning so we spent the rest of the day so relaxed. When we come back to St. Croix we will definitely get another massage right by the calm waters of the Caribbean from Michael & Terry. Highly Recommend. Thank You!

Visited February 2013
Michael D, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you Ben. It's always a pleasure to help our visitors ease into a healthy relaxing vacation. Hope to see you two down here again soon. Michael and Terry
Nottingham, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ahhh”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

That is all I could say after my massage with Terry at our rental house when we visited St.Croix this past April. We stayed in Judith's fancy where the winds were blowing and the birds were singing along with the roar of the ocean to make us relax and have Terry knead away all our knots and tension. What a way to start our vacation! Terry has amazing hands and gave me one of the best massages that I have had in a long time. When I head back down to St. Croix this will be another one of my must do list. I want to thank Terry for all the information about the island that she gave us. Can't say enough about how good I felt after that massage!

Visited April 2013
Terry and I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience! We are always happy to help folks find new things to do on St. Croix. Have a safe and healthy summer - We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!