“Great treat for our group”

Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Couples Massage", "Best Beach Massage" and "Best Massage Therapist" on St. Croix for two years running, Michael and Terry specialize in helping you get the most relaxation from your vacation. Have a massage on the beach, at your hotel, condo or rental villa; gather a few friends for a beach or poolside massage party; spend quality time with your special someone; or relax in our "indoor beach" space, conveniently located in the heart of Christiansted at Club Comanche/Hotel St. Croix. Our studio is under the famous Comanche Skywalk and right across from the Rum and Wine bar! The soothing sounds of the sea, the rejuvenating island breezes and the experienced, compassionate touch of our skilled therapists will create a blissful St. Croix experience you'll never forget. Life is short, book early to ensure availability!
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Terry and Michael did such a great job and all of our guests really enjoyed the treat. I had them come to our villa on the ocean to do the massages. I've had many deep tissue massages over the years for pain management. I though the massage I received was in my list of top 2 massages of all times. Michael did my massage and he was very skilled in using the correct about of pressure without bruising me. I was also delighted that all my guests including Doctors and nurses all very much enjoyed the service they provided. If you want to treat your group to a massage without everyone having to go to the masseur, Terry and Michael will come to you which I thought was so awesome, I'm from Houston, but if I ever came back here, I would use their service in a heart beat. I found them on gotostcroix.com so it was a lucky accident that I even found them. Their service was one of the highlights of our trip and I enjoyed meeting them as did all of our guests.

1  Thank June M
Michael D, Owner at Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, June. We love taking our work to our guests, whether it's at their villa or on their favorite beach. We truly enjoyed meeting and massaging you and your group, and hope that you do come back to visit St. Croix some day soon! We wish you all good health and happiness.

There are newer reviews for Beach Massage and Bodywork Delivered

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been receiving massage for over 20 years. I have had massages from numerous providers of every method of study. Terry provides the perfect mixture to both relax you and repair tired or sore muscles. I usually have a home massage but when I want to really treat myself, a beach massage is unforgettable !

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have been getting massages from Terry for years and she is fabulous. Both she and Michael will come to your home or meet you at the beach and take care of your aches and pains. What a great way to treat yourself whether at home or on vacation.

1  Thank crabgroupie