“Excellent kitesurf teacher”
Review of Kite St. Croix

Kite St. Croix
Ranked #11 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite St Croix is the premier kiteboarding and paddle boarding school in the Virgin Islands ,located on St Croix for the past twelve years.Our school is fully insured, all instructors are PASA certified.All our instruction is tailored to each student, from beginners to advanced riders to the more adventurous who want to try wave riding.All lessons are done with chase boat, so your maximize water time.We are also a dealer for a large variety of kiteboarding equipment and paddle boards. We offer lessons and rentals of sup boards at the beautiful Buccaneer Hotel.
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had heard Bill Kraft was a great kitesurfing teacher so I went for a vacation with my family so as to take lessons and get a family vacation at the same time. I do confirm that Bill is an excellent teacher. I went there for a specific type of lesson (learn how to use a directional surf board) and Bill got me there. At first I felt like I would never be able to use a surf board but Bill got me on it. Actually, Bill would be able to get you to ride on a piece of soap of you wanted to (it is actually how it felt like at first when he put me on a strapless surf board). At the end, Bill got me to do a 2 hr+ downwind on that same strapless piece of soap. Needless to say that he is an excellent teacher, focusing on EVERY detail thanks to his walkie talkie system. If you want to learn how to kite or improve your skills at any level and have a great vacation make yourself a favor and GO!!

2  Thank jl6a
"beginners"
in 4 reviews
"basics"

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Bill was a great teacher and I had a great time learning with my son. My son took right to it and they both coached me until I got it. I really appreciated Bill's time and attention.

Beautiful location, great sport, great teacher.

1  Thank Larry_GoshenNY
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Visited St Croix on vacation and took a couple additional kite boarding lessons from Bill Kraft at Kite St Croix. Bill was a patient teacher and got me to a point where I can kite board independently. If you intend to give kiteboarding a go, Bill is a great choice to help you learn, I was his only student, he used a chase boat and a radio-helmet so I was able to learn quickly. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

When you leave Kite St. Croix after spending some time on the water with Bill Kraft, I guarantee that you will consider yourself lucky to have met and learned from this inspirational waterman. If you are interested in learning this beautiful sport, or want to go to the next level, do yourself a favor and spend some time With Bill at Kite St. Croix. He is by far the best kiteboarding instructor that I have worked with. He can also teach you something about living and enjoying your life to the fullest.

1  Thank chaffem