“Best thing going for St. Croix”
Review of Kite St. Croix

Kite St. Croix
Ranked #13 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite St Croix is the premier kiteboarding and paddle boarding school in the Virgin Islands ,located on St Croix for the past twelve years.Our school is fully insured, all instructors are PASA certified.All our instruction is tailored to each student, from beginners to advanced riders to the more adventurous who want to try wave riding.All lessons are done with chase boat, so your maximize water time.We are also a dealer for a large variety of kiteboarding equipment and paddle boards. We offer lessons and rentals of sup boards at the beautiful Buccaneer Hotel.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

In my opinion, kiteboarding is the most awesome sport for anyone, young or old. It's totally addictive. What's more, I think Bill is the most awesome instructor. I didn't actually take lessons from him as I've been kiting several years now and went there for a beautiful, warm place to kite, but I spoke with those taking lessons, saw what he was doing, went out with him as he showed me some great waves, went on some of his downwinder trips (led by his wife), and he gave me some valuable pointers. He's a true professional who is so friendly (both him and his wife).

What's more, his rates are very low. I don't know how he can give so much for so little. Please consider giving him a good tip!

I've had the best kite-week ever in St. Croix. Thanks Bill and Isabelle for your help!

If you like the beautiful Caribbean water, I suggest you give Bill a call.

1  Thank ChrisGoKite

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had 3 kiteboarding lessons with Bill Kraft and just wish I had time for more!! Awesome experience!! I will be back for additional lessons the next time we are back on St Croix. :)

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Got it going today, Bill is a wonderful instructor and Kite-boarding is awesome!
St. Croix is a great place to enjoy the sport and Kite St. Croix is the best place to learn

Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you are looking for a place to learn to kiteboard or stand up paddle board, Kite St Croix is the place to go! Bill Kraft is an excellent teacher/ instructor and a very good friend! I recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This being the largest of the US Virgin Islands I thought it would be hugely commercialised and full of tourists like ourselves. How wrong could I be; we were only there for one day on our cruise but the island was our favourite of them all. At present only one cruise line visits the island resulting in a very pleasant experience and a feeling of not being crowded, especially in the pleasant shopping area near the ship. There is a beautiful stretch of beach nearby with a beach view snack bar, also near the ship is a small harbour with a few luxury boats. We visited Christainsted on the other side of the island, a small town with a beautiful tranquil harbour with a few small cafes,bars and a good selection of shops. There is a small island about 100 yards from the harbour containing a hotel complex, which looked idyllic. The scenery of the island is magnificent and mainly unspoilt, I would recommend a tour including a trip through the rain forest.

I would recommend a visit to this island if you need the prefect get away from it all experience.

1  Thank cosy504022