Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Superior

Everybody was excellent crew chief and a deckhand. I guess you call him very informative. Very easy... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Francis F
Right out of National Geographic!

Book this NOW! The crew (Leyia, Key, and Easton) were informative, kind, and made this experience... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Rachel N

Recommended experiences in and around St. Croix
from $129.00
More Info
from $95.00
More Info
2,297 results
All reviews buck island rum punch parasailing experience captain tommy fish snorkeling tour half day trip great trip experienced snorkelers underwater trail boat ride recommend this trip national monument fun experience making sure great snorkeling crew members
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2021 via mobile

Great trip! Michelle and Daniel were helpful and fun. We loved getting to see baby sea turtles that just hatched on buck island! Rum punch was good too :)

Reviewed November 8, 2021

We did the parasail adventure it was really fun. We were able to get dipped in the water which was my favorite part. I really enjoyed experience so did my boyfriend

Reviewed November 8, 2021

This is hands-down the BEST Buck Island tour operator on all of St. Croix. They reliably provide a fun-filled and unique snorkeling tour with excellent guides. We have been on Mile Mark for the "tourist" version of Buck Island many, many times, but if you get the chance to do a private charter on Smooth Recovery, don't pass it up! We have brought all range of guests, young, older, active, more leisurely. They tailor to everyone and they provide a truly unforgettable experience.

The guides are exceptionally knowledgeable and know the wildlife and the terrain well. I ALWAYS make a point of sending all of my guests to them. I've been visiting Buck Island since the mid-1980s and have relied on them and their predecessor (some of the same fleet) since then. You will get the most time on the beautiful beach, and the least crowded experience of all the operators on the island.

A must do while on St. Croix! We do it about 3-4 times per year and have visited multiple times during Covid. They have excellent protocols and cleanliness procedures as well.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed November 6, 2021

Did the half day Buck Island Tour on Oct 31 in the morning. We had the pleasure with 3 captains- Michelle, Tom and Noel. Michelle was our main guide and took us on the snorkeling tour. Afterwards, spent some time at Buck Island. Wow! The crew were great! They were patient, fun and informative. The views were breathtaking! Oh and that rum punch! Yum! Definitely will recommend and do another tour with them!

Date of experience: October 2021
1  Thank Itsbluu
Reviewed November 6, 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing time on our Buck Island half-day trip. I was traveling with my husband, 17 year old and 10 year old. The crew was wonderful and made sure everyone was comfortable before we set out in our snorkeling adventure. The beach is absolutely beautiful and I definitely wouldn’t mind spending more time there. Overall, a great experience!