Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

We had such a great time. The captain and Mate were awesome. I can’t say enough great things... read more

Reviewed yesterday
christy d
Wonderful Day to Buck Island

Had a wonderful half day cruise to Buck Island! Captain Ally and Marcelo were skilled... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JILLIAN C

Recommended experiences in and around St. Croix
from $129.00
More Info
from $95.00
More Info
2,260 results
All reviews buck island rum punch parasailing experience captain tommy fish snorkeling tour half day trip great trip experienced snorkelers underwater trail boat ride recommend this trip national monument fun experience making sure great snorkeling crew members
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience and had a great time chatting with Morgan! Would definitely recommend! Bring plenty of sunscreen!

Reviewed July 14, 2021 via mobile

Great experience and crew!! Half day trip is perfect.. Highly recommend Caribbean Sea Adventures!!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2021 via mobile

Me and my partner did the snorkeling adventure to buck island. Let me start off by saying the crew was EXTREMELY Patient and Friendly. My partner dose not know how to swim and has anxiety about deep water, the crew made him free safe and comfortable making sure not to push his limits but definitely made sure he came out of his comfort zone.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed July 13, 2021

My husband and I did a half day snorkeling tour of Buck Island and loved every minute of it! It was the highlights of our trip. Morgan, Trevor and Hunter were all very knowledgeable and helped us get into the water and guided us through the trail. I had an issue with my mask leaking water, but Trevor promptly got me a new mask. The boat was full, but the staff was able to connect with people and provide information about Buck Island and other island amenities.

There were tons of fish and a squid on the reef and surrounding the boat. Turtle Beach was phenomenal. There was a lot of space to dip in the water and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

I highly recommend using Caribbean Sea Adventures!

Reviewed July 12, 2021 via mobile

Took a full day Buck Island cruise with Captains John and Morgan and had an awesome time. Snorkeling was amazing and Turtle Beach is the best around! My son enjoyed the sailing especially💙. See you next time we are in the islands 🏝