New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cuisines: French, American
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Chapel Hill, NC
“Great fine dining at Christiansted.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My mother was looking for a nice restaurant for my birthday dinner (not to mention our last night in St Croix) and two locals (a staff member at our hotel and a cab driver) told us to go here. Trust them, we were not disappointed. The place is very attractive with both indoor and outdoor seats. Because it was a very pleasant night (it's warm, but not humid thanks to the island breeze), we chose an outdoor table. Our seafood dishes were perfect (I had shrimp while my mother had a fish dish) and the cocktails were among the best I've ever had (try the Coconut Lemonaide, a sort of Pina Colada with lemon juice). Also add decent service from the waiters and you have what might be the finest dining experience in St Croix.

Visited March 2014

Devon, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My sister and have dinner here largely because of the good reviews on trip advisor. Setting is delightful. Dinner was one of the best meals we've ever had anywhere. I had the black cherry peach mojito which was outstanding. We split the wahoo piccata. Beautifully presented and oh so delicious. Dessert was a flight of cheesecake, Keylime pie and chocolate mousse. It just doesn't get better than this.

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get the picotta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The mahi Picotta was very good, as was the Duck. The warm chipotle soup is winner but the Caesar salad not so as reported before. Great bar selection and solid wine list

Visited January 2014
Kingshill, null, United States
“Wonderful food, perfect Caribbean ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The courtyard makes for a perfect outdoor dining experience. Palm trees and little white lights are so romantic. Good selection of wine by the glass, very good selection of rums. We both had the tuna cakes app and they were outstanding. My husband had wahoo piccatta and it made me wish I'd ordered it. A true classic. I wasn't envious after tasting my duck au poivre. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. We shared a key lime pie - a wonderful finish. The service was attentive and thoughtful. It was the perfect dining experience.

• Visited January 2014
New Jersey
“Lovely setting, Lovely Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Upon walking into the courtyard within the swaying palm trees, the glow lights up this delightful dining setting.

We were seated and introduced to Mary, our on the ball wait server. After reviewing the special drinks menu and learning of the specials of the night, we were ready to enjoy an evening of delicious fare.

The only let down (I didn't give this an excellent review) was the Cesaer salad, as it was swimming in dressing making it soggy. One doesn't expect this preparation in such an upscale restaurant. The rest of the dinner didn't,t disappoint, however.

We enjoyed the steamed mussels and the tuna cake. The mahi mahi picatta was cooked to perfection, as was the only chicken dish on the menu. The roast pork tenderloin was delicious too although it had quite a kick to it. We shared a dessert tasting served in shot glasses that included a cheese cake, key lime pie, and chocolate mousse all delectable.

This restaurant has always been a favorite when visiting the island. There is also an inside air conditioned room where one can dine at perhaps one of the most expensive restaurants here with lamb chops priced at $48.

• Visited December 2013